Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Match Aftermath: ICT 1 - 0 Dundee (23rd Nov 2019)

TheDarkBlues

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Marshall "fit and raring to go"" they said!

Cammy, ditched.

Meekings plays against his old club,(did he ask to play and get his wish because it was ICT?). WHY PLAY A 2 WHEN YOU HAVE AN ACE?

WHY DOES JMP NOT PLAY HIS BEST?- NEVER LEARNS!

ON THE POINT OF GIVING UP AFTER 50 ODD YEARS. DFC HAVE BEEN GOING BACKWARDS SINCE GILZEAN AND CO.

2 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

The bottom line is that James Mcpake needs to be taken out the firing line....

12 points behind before December is utterly shameful.

Painfully slow midfield will do nothing in this league.

Sub 4000 crowd next week if hes still in the dugout.

Do we have to fall 18 20 22 points behind before Nelms realizes this was a catastrophic mistake.

Nelms has to sack him tonight

Just now, Rocky Boy said:

He won't sack him though and I wouldn't expect him to do that either. McPake needs to be given time and we need to understand that this season was always going to be a write off due to McPakes inexperience. Nelms will give him till the end of the season and at least possibly until the middle of next season as well before taking action.

We are still in the top 4 so there is still a chance we can go up via the play-offs, I doubt it but the chance is there.

1 minute ago, Rocky Boy said:

He's another failed experiment by the clueless individual in charge. McCann was offered help and McPake should get the same offer. Bring in an old head with authority to mentor him; clearly being left to his own devices to make f**k up after f**k up. If that doesn't work get rid of Nelms.

Did Hemings hold the ball up once?

Obvious to us the wrong team was pick -Cammy one of the few players with pace but benched,

ICT were very poor but saw the game out after our non tackling midfield lost 2 tackles to let them through and score.

Edited by Bobby123

The crows are now really coming home to roost. It was kind of inevitable that McPake was just a clone of McCann. Same slow play that we endured for 2 seasons under McCann with not a clue how to change things. What does Nichol bring to the party - he was supposed to be the experienced hand providing guidance. No sign of any hope here at all that things will turn around under these two. Over to you Mr Nelms once more😡

3 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

McPake is slowly but surely losing the fans.

Not time right now, for me anyway, to empty him but can't be far off. Unfortunately even if he was bagged tomorrow the same person would pick the next one and that doesn't give me any confidence.

About sums up the predicament for me tbh.  In management terms the parallels with last season get closer with each game.  Different predicaments maybe but worth remembering that we ditched NM (which I agreed with) for an 'experienced manager (which I agreed with) in McIntyre (which I thought was an OK move).  The result had me swithering if I had had enough of Dens tbh.

Adblock Detected