Motherwell At Home In Scottish

Rate this topic

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before anyone starts the 'not a real supporter' sh**e - unfortunately I am a real supporter and can't stand to see my team playing this boring crap knowing we'll get beat. £26 or whatever will be spen

7.20pm on a Saturday night is downright weird. We will have less than 2500 fans there. You have my word on that one. 

We were one ball away on the draw from getting Rangers. I think the game is after the January window opens so we will have a load of new attacking players ready to challenge for the one attacking posi

We've seen plenty top league clubs going out at this stage before. The winter break for the top league gives us a bit more of a chance. Hopefully we're a lot sharper and we can catch them out. 

• Funny 1
2 minutes ago, rossbatchelor9 said:

If we have a sh*t December that crowd is gonna be embarrassingly small.

Saturday night on the telly 3 weeks after Christmas and a week or so before payday is gonna kill the crowd regardless of our form I think.

• Like 2
Just now, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Saturday night on the telly 3 weeks after Christmas and a week or so before payday is gonna kill the crowd regardless of our form I think.

Don't pretend form won't still have an impact. If we're even half decent going in I'll attend regardless, but if we're still sh**e I'm watching it on the telly. I am sure I won't be the only one looking at it that way.

• Wowzer 1
Just now, rossbatchelor9 said:

Don't pretend form won't still have an impact. If we're even half decent going in I'll attend regardless, but if we're still sh**e I'm watching it on the telly. I am sure I won't be the only one looking at it that way.

I'm not pretending, I'm saying that the timing of the game and the fact it's live on TV will decimate the crowd regardless of how we're playing. I know our form will be a factor for some but others factors will have more of an impact on the attendance.