The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkBlues

Half Season Tickets Onsale

Rate this topic

Half Season Tickets for our 2019/20 Ladbrokes Championship campaign are on sale now from the Dundee FC Ticket Office inside Dundee Direct.

https://www.dfcdirect.co.uk/

• Adults – £200
  • Under 18 – £70
  • Senior – £140
  • Student – £140
  • Under 12  – £20

1 hour ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Half Season Tickets for our 2019/20 Ladbrokes Championship campaign are on sale now from the Dundee FC Ticket Office inside Dundee Direct.

https://www.dfcdirect.co.uk/

• Adults – £200
  • Under 18 – £70
  • Senior – £140
  • Student – £140
  • Under 12  – £20

I did notice that they were looking, to sell some like previous years, but £200 to watch the biggest lot of boring sh**e, played by Players, who basically don't CARE and a Management team, who don't have a f**cking Clue.

To our Commercial Department, how many, of these tickets are you hoping to sell, because this season has yet Again been DIRE😴😴😴😴

I must admit, I've found not having an ST this season a lot easier than I expected. I've still been putting money away for next season but its been eaten into and I'm down on the amount I should have (and won't have the renewal 'discount'). Can't see me buckling and getting a half ST, planning on going this saturday but that will be my first game since Elgin papped us out. 

29 minutes ago, Rocky Boy said:

I did notice that they were looking, to sell some like previous years, but £200 to watch the biggest lot of boring sh**e, played by Players, who basically don't CARE and a Management team, who don't have a f**cking Clue.

To our Commercial Department, how many, of these tickets are you hoping to sell, because this season has yet Again been DIRE😴😴😴😴

I just don't think that we are being managed correctly on the training pitch and the park. Saying McPake doesn't care what happens is quite frankly absurd to be honest, as the guy in his own words owes a lot to this club for sticking by him through his injury.

Look, I get it, we're all hurting and you want to lash out because of another bad performance..... but, to say that they don't care is just wrong.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

I just don't think that we are being managed correctly on the training pitch and the park. Saying McPake doesn't care what happens is quite frankly absurd to be honest, as the guy in his own words owes a lot to this club for sticking by him through his injury.

Look, I get it, we're all hurting and you want to lash out because of another bad performance..... but, to say that they don't care is just wrong.

Didn't say McPake doesn't care, said the PLAYERS don't Care, said McPake hasn't a Clue, I have never said he doesn't care, just way out of his Depth.