The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkBlues

Match Aftermath: Dundee 1 - 2 QOS ( 20th Nov 2019)

Rate this topic

Dundee beaten at home against Queen of the south.

Dobbie opened the scoring in the 29th minute with a superb goal past Hamiltons righ hand side.

Johnson equalised with a fantastic solo effort in which he left McCrorie no chance to save as it bulleted past him from distance.

Then 31 seconds later, a mistake by Forster gave Dobbie his second and the 3 points for QOS.

Dundee 1 - 2 QOS

Just a joke team. We are going NOWHERE.

• Like 1

That was as bad a performance as I can remember from any Dundee side for a very, very long time.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, harry94 said:

Unreal. That and the Thistle game .....

From the moment we scored to Dobbie putting them 2 -1 up just just unreal. From total joy at a wonderful goal from Johnson, to the other end and watching Dobbie score in less than a minute...... just wow.

• Wowzer 1

Started well, but you can see we struggle to get any chances.That result was fair enough, we deserved nothing and they could of had 3.

• Like 2

Some performances are so bad that the result just seems irrelevant. I didnt even stand up for Johnson's equaliser and just burst out laughing at the winner. It just all seemed pretty pointless and i couldn't really give a monkeys.

Which is sad. But more to life n all that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Some performances are so bad that the result just seems irrelevant. I didnt even stand up for Johnson's equaliser and just burst out laughing at the winner. It just all seemed pretty pointless and i couldn't really give a monkeys.

Agreed, this team just isn't worth caring about.

1 minute ago, Prince Buster said:

That was as bad a performance as I can remember from any Dundee side for a very, very long time.

We started off well and just fell apart that in the end it was just comical.

1 minute ago, Frank Grimes said:

We didn't do enough to earn a point never mind the three points. I was just hoping that a point would be good enough from a game we never deserved a point from in the end.

• Like 2

Clueless manager. Same pedestrian meek submissive midfield. No width. Soft defence. Going to Dens is a real bind these days.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

That’s it in a nutshell mate....

Fans have gave up on Mcpake....

A manager that should be cutting his teeth at a far lower level (if anyone would take him) 

A great servant as a player to our club, but for all our sakes put him out his misery..

Utter shambles.

Can you imagine Tannadice in 3 weeks with Mcpake in charge, it doesn’t bear thinking about.

Edited by Mr Sensible
  • Like 3

Just when you think we can’t get any worse, then we get that performance 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr Sensible said:

Can you imagine Tannadice in 3 weeks with Mcpake in charge, it doesn’t bear thinking about.

They will give us at least 7. I'm not going to it and I probably wont even watch it. 

4 minutes ago, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

They will give us at least 7. I'm not going to it and I probably wont even watch it. 

Same.

So disappointed in Dorrans and Ness runs as if he is 90 

I’ve had enough of this team and staff. Everyone one of them can f**k off, utterly spineless.

I have seen some dreadful Dundee teams in my time but Jesus f**k! This team is something else. 
Apparently 4500 there freezing their baws, legs, arms, etc off today to be shown that! 
I said the other day I was verging on hating this team, needless to say I’m no longer verging. 

Edited by Pepe
  • Star Post 2

But for a great save by Hamilton it would have been three- I left 20 minutes early as the cold and the k***h on the pitch  was more than a man should take- I hear the Johnson goal on the radio in the car on the way home and my heart went out to the QoS team and support as we did not deserve a point from that game- 31 seconds later justice was done as Q.o.S. deservedly secured the  3 points - As bad as any tripe served up under Mc Cann and  McIntyre with lesser squads. James Mc Pake, please do the decent thing and leave  now ..  The fans do not deserve the slaps n the face they get. Cammy Kerr v Q.o.S. was never going to get points.  The whole squad and James Mc Pake  should issue a grovelling apology to the fans who braved temperatures around freezing  point to be disappointed  again,  and embarrassed at that  pathetic   show today.

I propose " Hesitation Blues " as the club song . Shame on the  squad today except for Cammy and Hamilton's save .Dundee F.C.  does not deserve the fans' loyalty after the past few years of pathetic performance .

Edited by expert
  • Like 1

Bad result but the performance was way worse! The players didn't look up for it, shouldn't be surprised as JMP couldn't motivate them for the derby so is hardly going to get them up for Queens at home. 

He continues to persist with the same system which has failed all season, the players look as frustrated as the fans. It's bad enough Dorrans dropping as deep as our centre halfs to try and influence the game but Hemmings playing in his own half to try and create is the final straw. 

Todd is the most one footed player i've ever seen, can't believe McDaid got man of the match! 

Today's attendance was actually decent considering out form and the temperature but you can take at least a thousand of that for our next home game. 

I wanted JMP to succeed but he is clearly out of his depth and should walk if he cares about the club as no way Nelms will punt him yet, it will have to get a lot worse. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, expert said:

But for a great save by Hamilton it would have been three- I left 20 minutes early as the cold and the k***h on the pitch  was more than a man should take- I hear the Johnson goal on the radio in the car on the way home and my heart went out to the QoS team and support as we did not deserve a point from that game- 31 seconds later justice was done as Q.o.S. deservedly secured the  3 points - As bad as any tripe served up under Mc Cann and  McIntyre with lesser squads. James Mc Pake, please do the decent thing and leave  now ..  The fans do not deserve the slaps n the face they get. Cammy Kerr v Q.o.S. was never going to get points.  The whole squad and James Mc Pake  should issue a grovelling apology to the fans who braved temperatures around freezing  point to be disappointed  again,  and embarrassed at that  pathetic   show today.

I propose " Hesitation Blues " as the club song . Shame on the  squad today except for Cammy and Hamilton's save . So glad that  Q.o.S won .

Can’t see us getting any better under McPake 😞