The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
Sandeman

I Would Rather Burn My Eyeballs Out Than Watch That Sh**e

Rate this topic

what the f**k was that i just watched today ?

that was more than terrible, it was shambolic and their second goal.... comedy f**cking gold from our defender!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sandeman said:

what the f**k was that i just watched today ?

that was more than terrible, it was shambolic and their second goal.... comedy f**cking gold from our defender!

Didn't see their goal or our goal. Left when Forster blasted yet another aimless pass to absolutely nobody.

Q. How do you subdue Dobbie?

A. Get Dundee to sign him.😂

• Funny 4

1 hour ago, Prince Buster said:

Didn't see their goal or our goal. Left when Forster blasted yet another aimless pass to absolutely nobody.

wait for the replay..... comedy gold !

Just left the game at 87 mins gone , some nice lady who had her window rolled down tells me Dundee equalised then get home to find we got beat 2-1 ....WTF....Only Dundee.

Get him out.

We must act now.

We won’t make the play offs with McPake in charge.

As much as I liked him as a player his management is a disgrace. We have only bossed 2 or 3 games this season and our points have relied upon luck rather than tactics.

• Star Post 1

Him and Nicoll show no passion at all from the dugout. They should be screaming at the players non stop. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Prince Buster said:

You left after 5 minutes?

• Like 1
  • Funny 6

28 minutes ago, Harold Finch said:

You left after 5 minutes?

I certainly could have. But it was the one that went into the stand about ten minutes from time.

First game in a couple of months and its put to bed any ideas of getting a half season ST. For what its worth, I didn't think all the players were awful, our tactics were though. The highlight of the game for me was watching how well drilled QoTS were. With the exception of Dobbie, they weren't a particularly skilful team, I think we have better players, at least technically but the organisation was night and day between the teams.going forward they had 4 guys darting into the box, the back four worked as a unit and knew when to press up and when to sit back and they were ably supported by the midfield when needed. Didn't notice in the first 5 mins when we looked dominant if this was the case so can't say if things were tweaked or not.

Seeing yet another manager think we have the players to play it out from the back and pass the ball into the net makes me wonder if its John Nelms that is pushing this, surely this notion has been put to bed a couple managers ago......

• Like 2
  • Star Post 5

2 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

First game in a couple of months and its put to bed any ideas of getting a half season ST. For what its worth, I didn't think all the players were awful, our tactics were though. The highlight of the game for me was watching how well drilled QoTS were. With the exception of Dobbie, they weren't a particularly skilful team, I think we have better players, at least technically but the organisation was night and day between the teams.going forward they had 4 guys darting into the box, the back four worked as a unit and knew when to press up and when to sit back and they were ably supported by the midfield when needed. Didn't notice in the first 5 mins when we looked dominant if this was the case so can't say if things were tweaked or not.

Seeing yet another manager think we have the players to play it out from the back and pass the ball into the net makes me wonder if its John Nelms that is pushing this, surely this notion has been put to bed a couple managers ago......

We are as good as beat before a ball is kicked with these tactics. 

In hindsight, I would have taken him blasting passes to no one or into the stand.  Less danger there.  It was his ability to find the opposition with unerring regulatory that was astonishing.

• Like 2
  • Star Post 1

1 minute ago, Attilio said:

In hindsight, I would have taken him blasting passes to no one or into the stand.  Less danger there.  It was his ability to find the opposition with unerring regulatory that was astonishing.

The one just before he blasted the ball in the stand where played a perfect pass.. unfortunately it was to their centre half.. was almost like he meant it, was that bad.. turned to my cousin and just burst out laughing..

Just now, Derrygunner said:

The one just before he blasted the ball in the stand where played a perfect pass.. unfortunately it was to their centre half.. was almost like he meant it, was that bad.. turned to my cousin and just burst out laughing..

As did we.  It often looks like Forster forgets what team he is playing for and today he thought he was playing in red and white.  Surely by now someone must have told him that he doesn't have the passing ability of Glenn Hoddle and to stick to 2 or 3 yard passes.

Doesn't have the passing ability of Glen Miller either.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Attilio said:

As did we.  It often looks like Forster forgets what team he is playing for and today he thought he was playing in red and white.  Surely by now someone must have told him that he doesn't have the passing ability of Glenn Hoddle and to stick to 2 or 3 yard passes.

Doesn't have the passing ability of Glen Miller either.

Forster has gaps in his game, its why he's at Dundee and not further up the footballing tree. I love his commitment and willingness to put his body on the line but he's just not a 'silky' technical footballer. It does beg the question, when we want to play out from the back who was it that thought he'd be the perfect fit for our Barca-esque style. Which then raises the question of why do we think we can play like Barcelona but we could round in circles on this I guess.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 19seventyone said:

Get him out.

We must act now.

We won’t make the play offs with McPake in charge.

As much as I liked him as a player his management is a disgrace. We have only bossed 2 or 3 games this season and our points have relied upon luck rather than tactics.

We may make the playoffs for going doon a league!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Forster has gaps in his game, its why he's at Dundee and not further up the footballing tree. I love his commitment and willingness to put his body on the line but he's just not a 'silky' technical footballer. It does beg the question, when we want to play out from the back who was it that thought he'd be the perfect fit for our Barca-esque style. Which then raises the question of why do we think we can play like Barcelona but we could round in circles on this I guess.

Forster is very poor.for the size of him he can’t boss players ,he’s far too slow has zero football ability and makes too many mistakes.a bit like meekings.is this our level now?jmp was a centre back ,the alarm bells started ringing when I seen this guy.Forster and meekings are scary and should never play for us.

• Star Post 1

29 minutes ago, deerealist said:

Forster is very poor.for the size of him he can’t boss players ,he’s far too slow has zero football ability and makes too many mistakes.a bit like meekings.is this our level now?jmp was a centre back ,the alarm bells started ringing when I seen this guy.Forster and meekings are scary and should never play for us.

The alarm Bells started ringing, for me and my mates, on the drive home from Dunfermilne, game one in this season, that Primary Two Defensive Performance, from Foster and Meekings, that game, proved the we weren't at the Required Standard, to be challenging for a Play off place, never mind Top Two.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rocky Boy said:

The alarm Bells started ringing, for me and my mates, on the drive home from Dunfermilne, game one in this season, that Primary Two Defensive Performance, from Foster and Meekings, that game, proved the we weren't at the Required Standard, to be challenging for a Play off place, never mind Top Two.

What worries me is ,if us the ordinary punters can see this why the fk don’t these “professionals.

7 hours ago, StobbieDee said:

Just left the game at 87 mins gone , some nice lady who had her window rolled down tells me Dundee equalised then get home to find we got beat 2-1 ....WTF....Only Dundee.

Left about the same time, utterly frozen, bored rigid, and couldn't see any way we'd get back in the game.

Got to the car & heard a loud(ish) roar, said "sod's law, we've just equalised".....unlocked the car, sat down, ignition on, radio on, just in time to hear Richard Gordon announce that Dobbie had just scored again. 

Astonishing....a minute left to hang on to a point & we couldn't even do that.