Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

And While We Are In a Moaning Mood....

2 minutes ago, BCram said:

Fair enough Chomp. Was just thinking that everyone around me jumped up when Johnson's goal went in and the game had been pretty dire. I admit I dont watch much footbal as a neutral.

I agree about the jumping up, I did it for our one that didn't cross the line too, that's the raw passion and its brilliant. Watching as a neutral is different but you get the atmosphere of the football without being so partisan. You can be the only one sitting when everyone else is on their feet screaming "PENALTY !!!!!!!!!!" going ummm, "naw, it wisnae" quietly to yourself. 😂

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
3 hours ago, WeighorstsWang said:

But was there enough hand towels? 

Surprisingly, even 5 minutes from FT, the towel holder in the south-end BC bog was still half full. 😮  

However, far from being a turnaround in this long-running towel debacle, I suspect this anomaly was likely due to most guys not risking washing their moisturised & manicured hands in the near-zero degree water.... 🥶

....an outbreak of dysentery awaits.

• Funny 3

52 minutes ago, WoodStein said:

Surprisingly, even 5 minutes from FT, the towel holder in the south-end BC bog was still half full. 😮  

However, far from being a turnaround in this long-running towel debacle, I suspect this anomaly was likely due to most guys not risking washing their moisturised & manicured hands in the near-zero degree water.... 🥶

Apparently its within the law to only supply cold water. I think its mean given our climate and no one does a proper wash with icy water.

6 hours ago, chomp my root said:

Its maybe the hope that kills you, we've had some really poor seasons in the past but maybe because we knew we didn't have a pot to piss in made in more acceptable (not that we were accepting, we moaned like buggery) than now when we have owners who are putting their hands in their pockets and we don't seem to be any better organised as a club. Maybe just because it is NOW so more raw. 

All I know is that this is the season where I've started voting with my feet and just not been going. Its been easier than I thought, probably because of some of the results and style of play. And of course the lack of soap...... 😂

We don't mind the smell Chomp.

6 hours ago, WoodStein said:

Or of course that only half of the folk who bought a ST turned up?

• Funny 2

19 hours ago, eyeothedug said:

It's a slow death. I am actually starting to forget to follow the games online too. Interest is evaporating. It's terrible after investment being made, getting Hemmings and Dorrans in. Apparently being over budget. Tim Keyes must be furious. The return on his investment is shocking. 

Might be a popular opinion but Keyes is partly to blame for this debacle. He is the man in charge and he is allowing his mate to made these f**cking ridiculous appointments and allow him to waste shitload of money rebuilding squads. He is the man at the top and has to shoulder some of the blame imo 

51 minutes ago, Dundeefc1783 said:

Might be a popular opinion but Keyes is partly to blame for this debacle. He is the man in charge and he is allowing his mate to made these f**cking ridiculous appointments and allow him to waste shitload of money rebuilding squads. He is the man at the top and has to shoulder some of the blame imo 

Yes agree. If they are big pals it must be hard. Unless Keyes has a bottomless pit of cash and doesn't really care unless the burn isn't too high then he must be thinking of making a change. 

Adblock Detected