The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
WoodStein

Benjamin Kallman

Rate this topic

I was checking the scores in today's final set of Norwegian Eliteserien fixtures, and noticed Kallman is now on loan with Viking (Stavanger), having scored 3 in 10 games. He was earlier on loan this year in the Danish superliga, scoring 2 in 7 games. Viking finished a credible 5th in their first season back up from a season in the lower league. Kallman seems to have formed a good partnership with the equally young Kristian Thorstvedt (son of Erik, the Viking/Spurs/Norway keeper), and he'll end his season in Viking's cup final squad next weekend, as favourites against 'neighbours' Haugesund. 

While in the Norwegian football sites, I had a look to see how Jean Mendy's season had gone....he scored 2 in 21 games (of 30) for Ham Kam, who finished mid-table in the Obosligaen ('championship' level).

47 minutes ago, WoodStein said:

I was checking the scores in today's final set of Norwegian Eliteserien fixtures, and noticed Kallman is now on loan with Viking (Stavanger), having scored 3 in 10 games. He was earlier on loan this year in the Danish superliga, scoring 2 in 7 games. Viking finished a credible 5th in their first season back up from a season in the lower league. Kallman seems to have formed a good partnership with the equally young Kristian Thorstvedt (son of Erik, the Viking/Spurs/Norway keeper), and he'll end his season in Viking's cup final squad next weekend, as favourites against 'neighbours' Haugesund. 

While in the Norwegian football sites, I had a look to see how Jean Mendy's season had gone....he scored 2 in 21 games (of 30) for Ham Kam, who finished mid-table in the Obosligaen ('championship' level).

You think that is bad..... look at who Kamara might be playing for in Jan....

and for those of you who said he wasn't good enough for Dundee, shows you how much you fucking know! 🤣

Kallman IMO may be one of the biggest mistakes Dundee have made in recent years. The guy had all the attributes to be an effective player and played very well whenever he got on.

14 hours ago, TheDarkBlues said:

You think that is bad..... look at who Kamara might be playing for in Jan....

and for those of you who said he wasn't good enough for Dundee, shows you how much you f**cking know! 🤣

I guess you're referring to the Juventus story...which Gerrard has now said is "made up nonsense". I guess his agent may be planting stories in whichever social media cesspit the journalists look.

He will end up in a higher league before long....probably after Finland's appearance in the Euro finals next summer.

2 hours ago, WoodStein said:

I guess you're referring to the Juventus story...which Gerrard has now said is "made up nonsense". I guess his agent may be planting stories in whichever social media cesspit the journalists look.

He will end up in a higher league before long....probably after Finland's appearance in the Euro finals next summer.

No smoke without fire 😛

But he won't last ;long at Rangers either, not with the way he is playing.