Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Booing

Cobra

1 hour ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

If I buy a product from a retailer and I feel that it's sub standard the last thing I'll think about doing is standing booing to show my disappointment. Booing is the easy option at the football but how does the paying customer direct it to it's intended target?. I'd complain through the proper channels if I felt that badly about it.

Sorry, if people want to boo at the end, in my opinion that is their right and is a recognised way of registering disapproval at a football match. The retailer thing is ridiculous.

• Like 1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, Valentke said:

I wasnt “thinking” at circa 1650 on Saturday I was exploding with emotion. Football for die hards isn’t logical as if we applied logic I doubt most would attend. 
I can’t be sure why after over 40 years of attending did I finally booo on Saturday - the concern for the club has to be that I saw a number of other non “booers” react the same way as I did at full time. 

Seems like I’m the only TDB member that booed- wow I must be loud for such a wee guy! 

I was heading toward the car by the time the final whistle went. Didn't sound to me like you were the only one either. I don't blame you for the way that you felt, or acted.

QOS can perform for 30 fans but we can't be arsed for 4,500,if you shirk your responsibilities on the park,it will get noticed by us patrons.If you are not up to the task then let management know,but I don't think a desk job/cushy number is available,therefore you may get pelters ,and may want to re-evaluate your chosen profession.Courses are available at various locations throughout Scotland,alternatively you could turn to crime,fraud,impersonating officialdom etc,panto baddies need only apply.#he's behind you.

1 hour ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

A very small percentage of the fan base have taken part in the poll, it looks damning but it's 126 punters!.

Rev, I get the point of you wanting JMc to succeed and we can’t keep changing managers etc, but have we improved since that Friday night game away to Dunfermline first game of the season? Do you see signs of the team gelling and showing that they are better players than the opposition. This team has now had plenty coaching sessions and two international breaks to work on systems and the way we want to play in this league.. The league is gone for winning it, however, given the budget I would expect most reasonable Dees would expect at least 4th place with a settled team, this would then give us a half chance in a play off, but I find we are still searching for a system that suits the players as we approach the half way point in the season. 

It’s easy to persevere as we can’t keep changing,  ask Falkirk fans how that went for them.!

2 hours ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Ahhh Boooing, the time honoured tradition of telling a manager "get tae f**k" all because their time is up.....

At least we have moved on from these days:

joaquin phoenix thumbs down GIF

Where the manager would have been put to death, either by a sword rammed down the back of his neck or fed to the lions.... or both! Personally I like the idea of a fight to the death with a couple of previous managers.

angry eric cartman GIF by South Park

Nailed to two planks of wood, then later on we hail them as the new Messiah because we were not worthy to know any better at the time.

bungee jump russia GIF

Or have them thrown off a bridge, just to have second thought's as they are half way down. Not cleaning up that mess!

Is this not hypocritical stuff? Let's not go there.

• Funny 1

Yes mate, I do understand it was a joke. Just getting at someone else here on match day who said, "Shoot somebody please",  to which I replied, "Let's start with JMP".

I was told "Let's not go there".

My intention was also a joke but seems there are rules for some.

No intention to get at you.

• Funny 1

25 minutes ago, RafDonDee said:

Yes mate, I do understand it was a joke. Just getting at someone else here on match day who said, "Shoot somebody please",  to which I replied, "Let's start with JMP".

I was told "Let's not go there".

My intention was also a joke but seems there are rules for some.

No intention to get at you.

Alright... you got me, that was a massive whoosh over my head! 🤣👍

I guess it depends why you go to the football, go to watch your team or go and 'de-stress' by getting all your angst out by balling and shouting (and booing). I get that for a lot its somewhere in between but I'd suggest at least trying to factor in the first while accomplishing the second would be better than just using the first as an excuse to do the second. If you follow me......

• Like 1

9 hours ago, offshoredee said:

Ive said elsewhere I don't think its been as bad as it could've been.

Boys sitting next to me who hardly ever say anything were losing it Saturday.

It might not be the 'right thing to do' but supporters are passionate, if we lose that we really are struggling.

The last paragraph is nail on the head 

I’m glad our fans still care, that they still get angry, that they lose the plot now and again...

When we lose that we become an Inverness or a Ross county or a Livvy..

4 hours ago, TheDarkBlues said:

If that small percentage is indicative of the whole support and then yes it is. Normally this forum gives a good indication of were the fan base is, and right now, paint it however we like, things are not good for the manager right now.... The phrase 'Shoogly peg' seems to be the term I would use.

The thing is, I am seeing this all over social media right now and not just with us.

IMO JMcP is going nowhere. The fans can shout and boo but it's clear that it's affecting the players more than its affecting the man who does the hiring and firing, it's also giving our opponents a boost.

Adblock Detected