The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Prince Buster

Life and Boots In the Balls

Rate this topic

9 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

I got in from the match on Saturday, totally hacked off, walked into the dining room where my James McPake framed shirt from the season I sponsored his home kit hangs in pride of place, and thought 'f**k you you prick'. I then fumbled in my pocket for my season ticket and thought 'why the f**k did I waste my money on this garbage'?

Had a think whilst eating my bridie and beans and actually more or less decided to take the shirt off the wall and file the season ticket under mistake and basically do as I've always promised myself I'd do one fine day and give up completely on the club. That's how angry I was at the way the club's being managed by what I've now come to know as 'the lost boys'.

Anyway, having found the mental peace I so craved off I went to The Lochee Burns Club on Sunday where I was playing at a fund raiser type do. Unfortunately I took the wife with me and she just can't resist a raffle ticket can she? 

She only went and won a signed fkn Dundee FC ball. 

Just when you think your life's sorted, and you think you see a way out, life kicks you square in the balls and you realise there's no way out. Once a Dee always a Dee, it's in he blood, f**k that lot ower the road, no-one like us we don't care etc. etc. Not only the club that's cursed, I obviously am too.

I'm off to sell lucky white heather.

brilliant -lol-    I won the Emmerdale Cookery Book  in a Raffle and handed it in  the next year unread for the same raffle- yes, I won it  again, READ IT  and Seth's hotpot is about as Good as Moussa's  misses.  The curse that is the DEE  fan is irrevocable  but no one tells you that when you buy your ST

At last, something to smile at. PB, you have just described what it means to be a true supporter! Think you should buy a couple of lottery tickets and then buy out Tim Keyes! Think of the fun you could have and the loyal support that such a philanthropic act would draw.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, expert said:

brilliant -lol-    I won the Emmerdale Cookery Book  in a Raffle and handed it in  the next year unread for the same raffle- yes, I won it  again, READ IT  and Seth's hotpot is about as Good as Moussa's  misses.  The curse that is the DEE  fan is irrevocable  but no one tells you that when you buy your ST

You've been with Moussa's Mrs?.😮

• Funny 1

1 minute ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

You've been with Moussa's Mrs?.😮

Does he have one , and a squad of wee Moussas   playing for the Primary school missed opportunities X1 ?

42 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

I got in from the match on Saturday, totally hacked off, walked into the dining room where my James McPake framed shirt from the season I sponsored his home kit hangs in pride of place, and thought 'f**k you you prick'. I then fumbled in my pocket for my season ticket and thought 'why the f**k did I waste my money on this garbage'?

Had a think whilst eating my bridie and beans and actually more or less decided to take the shirt off the wall and file the season ticket under mistake and basically do as I've always promised myself I'd do one fine day and give up completely on the club. That's how angry I was at the way the club's being managed by what I've now come to know as 'the lost boys'.

Anyway, having found the mental peace I so craved off I went to The Lochee Burns Club on Sunday where I was playing at a fund raiser type do. Unfortunately I took the wife with me and she just can't resist a raffle ticket can she? 

She only went and won a signed fkn Dundee FC ball. 

Just when you think your life's sorted, and you think you see a way out, life kicks you square in the balls and you realise there's no way out. Once a Dee always a Dee, it's in he blood, f**k that lot ower the road, no-one like us we don't care etc. etc. Not only the club that's cursed, I obviously am too.

I'm off to sell lucky white heather.

At least, you could have won a night out with John Nelms or James McPake! 🤣😘🥰

The only raffle I've ever won in my life was a Davide Grassi signed top....

• Funny 2

3 minutes ago, harry94 said:

At least it will have been in mint condition. One previous owner, barely used! 

4 hours ago, barkblue said:

At least it will have been in mint condition. One previous owner, barely used! 

Interestingly, Grassi never spent more than one season at the same club, and played for 15 different clubs in his professional career, Tells you everything you need to know!

• Like 1

On 02/12/2019 at 22:38, TheDarkBlues said:

At least, you could have won a night out with John Nelms or James McPake! 🤣😘🥰

I’m willing to fund that dinner out so long as I can come along and watch 😂

• Funny 1

On 02/12/2019 at 22:48, harry94 said:

Is he still working at the Laundrette in Lochee High Street ?

• Funny 1

1 minute ago, Dandy McLean said:

Nice one, I see what you did there.😂

The subtlety  of it confuses some 😊

Very true. Us Lochee boys are smarter than we look.... I suppose we’d have to be really. 😂

2 minutes ago, Dandy McLean said:

Very true. Us Lochee boys are smarter than we look.... I suppose we’d have to be really. 😂

I worked in Lochee for aboot seeven years-  loved the craic from the locals .

49 minutes ago, expert said:

I worked in Lochee for aboot seeven years-  loved the craic from the locals .

There’s still some right worthies kicking aboot Lochee. I used pop into Kiddies for a couple as a change to the Charlie Bar. As you say it was brilliant craic.

1 hour ago, Dandy McLean said:

From Lochee and not a supporter Celtic....get away!! 🤣

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, Prince Buster said:

WTF is craic?

Is it a lager or an IPA?

The space between paving stones- lick those and hence the term, " stoned ". Honest .

1 hour ago, Prince Buster said:

WTF is craic?

Is it a lager or an IPA?

Redcap pally aly in Glesga- slurp