Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Arbroath Ticket Information

TheDarkBlues

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
39 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

I’m right in the mood of a ticket debate 😂

But can someone give me a genuine reason why it’s all ticket.

The Authorities may be concerned that a late rush of punters from Tutties Neuk, Pleasureland and the Bell Rock chipper cause chaos at the turnstiles.

Couple of windfalls for the Lichties with us and the Dabs coming to town back to back. Think we’ll have 1500 down there, should be a good atmosphere, first time at Gayfield for me. Dabs will probably have more, pretty much a home game for them, east Angus chunts.

Must win game really. 5th as things stand and could be seventh at 5pm on Saturday of we lose this.  Doesn’t bare thinking about.

5 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Hopefully come the end of the week a lot of Dees will be up for the short trip to the coast.

It's a big game. I'm not sure Arbroath have ever been one of the best 16 or so teams in the country before.

Yes they have . They had a season in the old Div One when it was 18 teams. Early 70s?

8 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Yes they have . They had a season in the old Div One when it was 18 teams. Early 70s?

Right enough. They finished 15th in the top flight in 72/73 and 13th in 73/74 before getting relegated the following season.

Adblock Detected