The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
TheDarkBlues

Arbroath Ticket Information

Rate this topic

Remember, this game is all Ticket and you will not be able to buy Tickets at Gayfield Park.

2 hours ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Remember, this game is all Ticket and you will not be able to buy Tickets at Gayfield Park.

Ground holds 6600

Arbroath have been averaging around 1000 this season including away supports

We'll probably take just over 1000 due to the last 3 results

Seems a good decision 🙃

• Like 1

I’m right in the mood of a ticket debate 😂

But can someone give me a genuine reason why it’s all ticket.

Edited by Mr Sensible
  • Funny 1

39 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

The Authorities may be concerned that a late rush of punters from Tutties Neuk, Pleasureland and the Bell Rock chipper cause chaos at the turnstiles.

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, Mr Sensible said:

No, but let's get the debate going before I piss myself laughing at Dek's mate

• Like 1

FFS all-ticket at Gayfield. What a ballache.

Couple of windfalls for the Lichties with us and the Dabs coming to town back to back. Think we’ll have 1500 down there, should be a good atmosphere, first time at Gayfield for me. Dabs will probably have more, pretty much a home game for them, east Angus chunts.

Must win game really. 5th as things stand and could be seventh at 5pm on Saturday of we lose this.  Doesn’t bare thinking about.

Hopefully come the end of the week a lot of Dees will be up for the short trip to the coast.

It's a big game. I'm not sure Arbroath have ever been one of the best 16 or so teams in the country before.

5 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Hopefully come the end of the week a lot of Dees will be up for the short trip to the coast.

It's a big game. I'm not sure Arbroath have ever been one of the best 16 or so teams in the country before.

Yes they have . They had a season in the old Div One when it was 18 teams. Early 70s?

8 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Yes they have . They had a season in the old Div One when it was 18 teams. Early 70s?

Right enough. They finished 15th in the top flight in 72/73 and 13th in 73/74 before getting relegated the following season.

The club are stating that it's 'extremely unlikely' that tickets will be available at Gayfield on Saturday, I'm finding it difficult to believe that Arbroath will turn away extra cash on the day given that the ground will be less than half full.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

The club are stating that it's 'extremely unlikely' that tickets will be available at Gayfield on Saturday, I'm finding it difficult to believe that Arbroath will turn away extra cash on the day given that the ground will be less than half full.

Dee tickets on sale at Dundee FC ticket office  up till Sat morning.   Spoke to a contact at work  who works for Arbroath and he says they can only sell to home fans on the day.  He says it will be up to the Police if a cash gate on the day will be allowed.

1 hour ago, thegen65 said:

Dee tickets on sale at Dundee FC ticket office  up till Sat morning.   Spoke to a contact at work  who works for Arbroath and he says they can only sell to home fans on the day.  He says it will be up to the Police if a cash gate on the day will be allowed.

Is it any f**kin wonder crowds are dwindling when you can't pay cash on the day to get into a half full stadium. Absolute madness. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Arbroath probs lost a thousand Dees money after last Sat

Certainly my money for one, me and my mates were really looking forward to this game, when the fixtures were released. But since the Players, don't give a sh*t and the Management Team are Clueless, we won't be going 😤😤😤😤

500 odd tickets sold according to the guys on the desk when I picked up my ticket earlier. 

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, Attilio said:

The Authorities may be concerned that a late rush of punters from Tutties Neuk, Pleasureland and the Bell Rock chipper cause chaos at the turnstiles.

If it is raining, freezing or both the punters will not leave those venues .  Point of interest from a previous owner of Tutties Neuk---- the land on which it is situated was common grazing and sheep would be hearded there by a man with a  horn ( of the musical type)   going, "Tutt, tutt.( toot ye ken). I am challenging Derek for !Knowledgeable Man of the Year.

20 minutes ago, Hip Priest said:

500 odd tickets sold according to the guys on the desk when I picked up my ticket earlier. 

,shocker....really should be taking 3000 to Gayfield.

• Like 1
  • Star Post 2