Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Arbroath Ticket Information

TheDarkBlues

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 hours ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

The club are stating that it's 'extremely unlikely' that tickets will be available at Gayfield on Saturday, I'm finding it difficult to believe that Arbroath will turn away extra cash on the day given that the ground will be less than half full.

Dee tickets on sale at Dundee FC ticket office  up till Sat morning.   Spoke to a contact at work  who works for Arbroath and he says they can only sell to home fans on the day.  He says it will be up to the Police if a cash gate on the day will be allowed.

1 hour ago, thegen65 said:

Dee tickets on sale at Dundee FC ticket office  up till Sat morning.   Spoke to a contact at work  who works for Arbroath and he says they can only sell to home fans on the day.  He says it will be up to the Police if a cash gate on the day will be allowed.

Is it any f**kin wonder crowds are dwindling when you can't pay cash on the day to get into a half full stadium. Absolute madness. 

16 hours ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Arbroath probs lost a thousand Dees money after last Sat

Certainly my money for one, me and my mates were really looking forward to this game, when the fixtures were released. But since the Players, don't give a sh*t and the Management Team are Clueless, we won't be going 😤😤😤😤

20 hours ago, Attilio said:

The Authorities may be concerned that a late rush of punters from Tutties Neuk, Pleasureland and the Bell Rock chipper cause chaos at the turnstiles.

If it is raining, freezing or both the punters will not leave those venues .  Point of interest from a previous owner of Tutties Neuk---- the land on which it is situated was common grazing and sheep would be hearded there by a man with a  horn ( of the musical type)   going, "Tutt, tutt.( toot ye ken). I am challenging Derek for !Knowledgeable Man of the Year.

This whole 'all ticket' for venues like this is total absurd and there is really no need for it. Even if you start throwing health and safety at this, there as been paying cash at gates for over a 100 years now and there has never been issues before.....

World going mad for the sake of it.

23 hours ago, TheDarkBlues said:

This whole 'all ticket' for venues like this is total absurd and there is really no need for it. Even if you start throwing health and safety at this, there as been paying cash at gates for over a 100 years now and there has never been issues before.....

World going mad for the sake of it.

I think it’s the police that stipulate things like this, it also helps the club prepare the appropriate catering and stewarding. I agree tho it’s off putting for some reason.

On 04/12/2019 at 14:58, Mr Sensible said:

I’d bet my life on there being a cash gate Saturday 

Club have confirmed yesterday and again today there will be no cash gate.

So if i decide to go tomorrow,  Arbroath wont take my money on the day and I would need to make a trip to Dens to attend a match at a more than half empty stadium in Arbroath which I might not have time to do as I have a life away from Scottish Championship mid table football.

Heard yesterday we'd sold 800 so far so still on course for a crowd of around 2000 or slightly more in a 6600 capacity ground.

Madness in Scottish football.

Adblock Detected