Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Arbroath Ticket Information

TheDarkBlues

12 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

If you live in Arbroath should you not be an Arab? Or do they stop at Carnoustie? Should I be suspicious of you?

I should be but f**k that! I’m an “outsider” here 😆 maybe it’s my brother your thinking about 🤔

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Just now, dblair said:

That’s my plan if I can get down for them today. Heard that there is segregation hence the all ticket malarkey 

You could enter the Arbroath end then inform a steward that somehow you've ended up in the wrong end and they'll just walk you round, especially if you've got kids. Done that at Perth when a do-gooder, thinking we were at Johnstone fans, handed us 4 freebies. 

20 minutes ago, dblair said:

ie me! I live within a 5 minute walk of gayfield and was planning on taking the young lads. Unbelievable that one I would have to go to Dundee to get a ticket and 2 (not fussed where I sit/stand) I still won’t be able to patg tomorrow. Games f**ked

Mate you should phone Arbroath to get an explanation, surely they would want every penny they could get.

Adblock Detected