Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Favourite Dee Manager

Dee Forever

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I have to say that there really isn't a Dundee Manager that stands out for me, especially in my life time anyway.

Each manager brings their good and bad points to the table, and mainly it is their bad points which stick out the most for me.

If people are suggestion Barry Smith purely because of the Deefiant season, then that really shows how far we have fallen in terms of manager quality over the years.

If we look at the list from 1970:

Davie White, Tommy Gemmell, Don McKay, Archie Knox, Jocky Scott, Dave Smith, Gordon Wallace, Iain Munro, Simon Stainrod, Jim Duffy, John McCormack, Ivano Bonetti, Allan Fucking Kernaghan, Alex Rae, Gordon Chisholm and Robin, Barry Smith, John 'I love Rangers' Brown, Paul Hartley, Neil McCann, Jim 'Dabbie bastard' McIntrye and James McPake.

Is there really anyone there that you could call a Dundee FC Manager Legend in their own right for their achievements as a manager? With the exception of Scott, Duffy and Hartley, none of the rest of them have brought us anything remotely noteworthy, (apart from Smith in the Deefiant season and keeping us up).

Adblock Detected