The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
CBH62

Not Defending McPake In Any Way, but

Rate this topic

what the feck are the rest of his coaching team up to ? I saw Ian Campbell, Dick Campbell, Rab Douglas, and someone else all out giving advice and encouragement to their team this afternoon. James McPake, on the other hand, looked the loneliest man in Arbroath - why were Messrs Nicholl, Geddes, Mackay, etc, not jumping up and down trying to encourage the players to do more ? I don't know what they all do, but it certainly doesn't look to be helping the manager🤬.

• Like 2
  • Star Post 1

A very fair point.

Football is a highly passionate game but we do seem a subdued bunch on the sidelines.

Just look at the passion from Duncan Ferguson yesterday!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, CBH62 said:

what the feck are the rest of his coaching team up to ? I saw Ian Campbell, Dick Campbell, Rab Douglas, and someone else all out giving advice and encouragement to their team this afternoon. James McPake, on the other hand, looked the loneliest man in Arbroath - why were Messrs Nicholl, Geddes, Mackay, etc, not jumping up and down trying to encourage the players to do more ? I don't know what they all do, but it certainly doesn't look to be helping the manager🤬.

Nicholl probably having a Wee Sleep in the Dugout, the other two, not a f**cking Clue, what their input is, to our Club, certainly ZERO improvement, through their Coaching.

It's settled then, lets get Big Yogi In, he will take them roond the back of the dug out and knock 7 bells out of them.

• Funny 1

Jockey was slated for just standing on the sidelines, hands in pockets and doing nothing. 

It scares me to think that our management team probably sit down and devise a plan to stop the opposition's dangerman (be it Shankland, Dobbie, Nisbet or the local binman) because they are virtually nailed-on to find the net.

We could do a sweepstake on how many minutes it'll take Nisbet to score on Saturday.

• Like 2