The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
BlueDee

New Themes Available To Use for Gold Donation Members.

Rate this topic

We have made available available 8 another 8 themes for Gold & Donation members, and we hope to have a few more made available shortly as well.

Most of the themes are our old themes which have been redone for the software we are running now. This includes our very first theme called 'A blast from the past' when we first start in 2014.

We have a couple of variations on our main theme, this is to include the red colours which many of our older members know well as the Dundee Blue, white and Red. It's very retro!

We have a all light blue theme called 'Our Boys' which pay homage to our humble beginnings or as most of you will fondly know... the Argentina CC33 strip!

We have also included our 2015, 2016 and 2018 themes, all have been updated to work on the newer forum software. 

You can choose one of the Themes at the bottom of the page!

cleveland cavaliers love GIF by NBPA

8 minutes ago, BlueDee said:

Added the 2018 Away theme.

This theme mimics our 2018 away claret and amber strip.

I've just done the same BlueDee On the basis, that we've scored 3 goals first half against the Pars

I am assuming it could be the "lucky one"  By 5.00pm, I'll know if it's lucky...or getting binned:chaplin:

• Funny 1

A quick look at my avatar will leave no one surprised that I'm now using 70s red! Love it!

• Like 1