Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Rate the Manager: Dunfermline (Home, 14th Dec 2019)

TheDarkBlues

Rate The Manager  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How did you rate the managers team selection?

2. 2. How did you rate the managers tactics on the park

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
3 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

His subs totally changed our shape on the field and we lost our way. Don't understand why he never replaced McDaid with Todd or Mcpake to keep our shape.

Almost everybody around us was saying this.  Made the side a mite unbalanced imo

After 60 minutes and at 4-1 up I wasn't convinced that we'd see the game out after we made the first change. Even against 10 men the unbalanced midfield was giving me the jitters. Thankfully we did enough to claim the points but it should've been far easier. Unfortunately our confidence probably hasn't improved much after almost blowing it.

Think he picked his strongest team , I was expecting todd to come on for mcdade , but meekings shouldn't be near our team or even the bench , he and Forster were responsible for the late nightmare against partick , you can sometimes get away with one bombscare center half but not two , 

He picked the team that I and most other people have been screaming out for and it bloody worked. Keep it simple,  2 strikers, move the ball quickly and we'll get the goals we need. 

Definitely need a dominant CH and GK with a speedy right winger in January. Connor hazard and Jack Henry would be a great start. 

21 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

His subs totally changed our shape on the field and we lost our way. Don't understand why he never replaced McDaid with Todd or Mcpake to keep our shape.

Couple of defenders in the New Year please.

Everyone beside me and going home said the same as you. Brought on. Byrne, only because he signed him, got to tactics Totally Wrong yet AGAIN, with their 10 men, we had to stretch them, NOT invite them to come at us, yet Again Byrne went Hiding, no wonder, the Dunfermilne fans, called he the "Ghost", Total f**ked up Substitutions, by our Management Team, really lucky at the end to come home with Three points, after that second half Disaster of a Display, surely the time is now up on JWP

24 minutes ago, Notso said:

Think he picked his strongest team , I was expecting todd to come on for mcdade , but meekings shouldn't be near our team or even the bench , he and Forster were responsible for the late nightmare against partick , you can sometimes get away with one bombscare center half but not two , 

You've missed their first outing together in August against Dunfermilne, the start of these two players, nightmares, under the JMP leadership

26 minutes ago, Notso said:

This sums up a lot of the afternoon for me as well.  I would hope that if we had another decent centre half that Meekings wouldn't be near to getting on the pitch unless we were really, really desperate. 

Adblock Detected