Our Support

Rate this topic

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Season in the coxy, absolute embarrassment today. Booing our own player, booing whilst keeping the ball at 4-1 up. Up there with the worst fans. Great result against one of the form teams. Need the pl

In what way is booing a team - who are winning - going to improve standards or confidence?  There's a reason ex players say we are one of the worst fanbases around and why we're laughed at by the

As a supporter for over 50 years and a season ticket holder for 27 I am finding it harder to go to Den’s these days , not because of what we are watching on the pitch ( let’s face it we have seen wors

I hate hearing individual players being booed.  The booing (at the team nd manager) at 4-3 was more merited as we were capitulating again. McPake seems to be unable to read games and make decent changes.

• Like 2

Frustration is the main impulse /reaction, show a glimpse of improvement and the frustration evaporates. 

our centre back has no pace /ability = no confidence = frustration = answer remove the main problem.

Forster sucks.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Smiffy1 said:

Season in the coxy, absolute embarrassment today. Booing our own player, booing whilst keeping the ball at 4-1 up. Up there with the worst fans. Great result against one of the form teams. Need the players to be big and not hide when the toxic bile starts from the “fans”. 

I agree 100% - all one team and some players are still fragile confidence wise and don’t need this at times

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, petethedee said:

Frustration is the main impulse /reaction, show a glimpse of improvement and the frustration evaporates. 

our centre back has no pace /ability = no confidence = frustration = answer remove the main problem.

Forster sucks.  

Maybe we should try boosting the guys confidence rather than knocking it. Just a thought.

• Like 3
  • Star Post 2

the problem with defenders now is that they are all getting told they have to be football players...this starts at a young age when boys clubs want all their defenders to play like a epl defender ......no yir a defender win the bloody ball and pass it to somebody better than you if there is not a pass on just get the bloody thing as far away from your goal as possible...

• Like 6
  • Star Post 2
23 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Maybe we should try boosting the guys confidence rather than knocking it. Just a thought.

Will always support when there is a glimmer of hope, think this is flogging a dead horse, it's up to him & JMP but it's a no from me. 

• Wowzer 1
27 minutes ago, charliedee said:

the problem with defenders now is that they are all getting told they have to be football players...this starts at a young age when boys clubs want all their defenders to play like a epl defender ......no yir a defender win the bloody ball and pass it to somebody better than you if there is not a pass on just get the bloody thing as far away from your goal as possible...

I think you're on to something. Forster could easily have passed the ball or hit it into row Z with Dobbie bearing down on him the other week but his instinct was to try and control the ball and beat his man. That's not what we need from him.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Cobra said:

I think you're on to something. Forster could easily have passed the ball or hit it into row Z with Dobbie bearing down on him the other week but his instinct was to try and control the ball and beat his man. That's not what we need from him.

yup said it to the young lad the other week just f**cking launch it away to f**k get an undeserved point and move on..

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, teddydfc62 said:

Its completely embarrassing. Even cammy was shouting back at the stand.

If it was as easy as some of the support seem to think, then they would be a professional player aswell

Too much time playing FIFA and football manager,all experts.

• Like 1
  • Star Post 1
12 minutes ago, teddydfc62 said:

Its completely embarrassing. Even cammy was shouting back at the stand.

If it was as easy as some of the support seem to think, then they would be a professional player aswell

I'm no superfan, never pretended to be, I just can't sit and listen to some of the sh**e you hear at Dens, absolutely does my t*ts in. Feckin support the team people!!!!!!!!!!.🙄

• Like 4
  • Star Post 1
1 hour ago, petethedee said:

Will always support when there is a glimmer of hope, think this is flogging a dead horse, it's up to him & JMP but it's a no from me. 

Those who booed Forster in the first half and those who booed a team keeping possession at 4-1 up are hindering the team and an utter embarrassment. There are no reasons, or excuses for it that can justify it and all the usual 'we pay our money' and 'it's understandable given the rubbish we watch' is just a pathetic way of covering up unbelievably pathetic, unhelpful, counterproductive, immature, garbage. 

• Like 5
  • Star Post 3