The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Gedee

Welcome HMac

Rate this topic

Hello HMac,

Welcome to The Dark Blues. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

HMac joined on the 19/12/19.

View Member

Well I’m a bit narked a bovril costs more than a pie if that’s helpful insight? 

• Funny 1

17 hours ago, HMac said:

Well I’m a bit narked a bovril costs more than a pie if that’s helpful insight? 

I just knew Harry, below that controlled exterior, you were the "controversial kind" :explode:

You are right in there ... I'd suggest to our dilligent mods to keep an eye on you:chaplin:

1 hour ago, Gedee said:

I just knew Harry, below that controlled exterior, you were the "controversial kind" :explode:

You are right in there ... I'd suggest to our dilligent mods to keep an eye on you:chaplin:

I wasn’t sure if pie price criticism was ok but gave it a go anyway.

When I noticed the terrible pricing last week I stood in the concourse for a solid 17 minutes booing at the  people working, the prices didn’t improve and the people looked quite despondent.

I was at least able to go home chuffed with myself for my performance as a fan. 

• Funny 3

2 hours ago, HMac said:

I wasn’t sure if pie price criticism was ok but gave it a go anyway.

When I noticed the terrible pricing last week I stood in the concourse for a solid 17 minutes booing at the  people working, the prices didn’t improve and the people looked quite despondent.

I was at least able to go home chuffed with myself for my performance as a fan. 

Hi Harry ...I think it was clear to everyone, that you were born to be a Leader. And from small beginnings & all that ...

There is no saying where your initial booing will lead on to. At the very least, I'd expect, the pie price, to start tumbling:chaplin:

Keep up the good work. I think you may be marked out for far greater things. Meanwhile keep posting. We need a laugh ;)

34 minutes ago, Gedee said:

Hi Harry ...I think it was clear to everyone, that you were born to be a Leader. And from small beginnings & all that ...

There is no saying where your initial booing will lead on to. At the very least, I'd expect, the pie price, to start tumbling:chaplin:

Keep up the good work. I think you may be marked out for far greater things. Meanwhile keep posting. We need a laugh ;)

Mmmmm is it normal to reveal posters names here?  

1 hour ago, HMac said:

Apologies (my mistake) ... No offence meant.

12 minutes ago, Gedee said:

I'd have led with you're Frank Bruno. Or you guessed. It wasn't you that confirmed it Susan. 

17 minutes ago, Gedee said:

No harm done....

I’m Hector Macgoo 

32 minutes ago, HMac said:

No harm done....

I’m Hector Macgoo 

Between chomp's response & your ain Hector, I feel this thread's wandering, into the land of the daft & irresponsible (But very harmless people)

Not only do I know it well as a frequent visitor, I'm just about the stage of residential status.There's a long waiting list but I'm getting priority :wacko:

(More seriously, Im glad to know "no harm done" Cheers)

3 hours ago, HMac said:

It's not like you registered with a name which isn't well known in the Dee community....

Maybe you should have signed up with a name like Callum Melville, which would have thrown our community lol

• Funny 2
  • Star Post 1

6 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

So is it Harry or Hector?.🤔

Deffo hector