Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Match Aftermath: Partick Thistle 0 - 1 Dundee (21st Dec 2019)

TheDarkBlues

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
3 minutes ago, BCram said:

Any reason why Todd isn't getting a game?

Impossible to know for sure but it could be underwhelming performances, attitude in training or not following the manager's instructions.

One thing is for sure. McPake is not in the mood to carry passengers right now. He'll no doubt be aware that a majority of fans (on here at least) wanted him sacked recently so there's no room for sentiment and no patience for  summer signings still struggling to bed in and make an impact. Players simply have to perform or they'll be out the team.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Match stats for today:

13 shots on goal and 5 on target, 4 corners and 9 fouls.

At least we know the general direction of the goal now!

Scott Fox was the player who kept the score sheet look presentable for Thistle today!

He was MOM for Thistle...In Lounge. 

13 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Impossible to know for sure but it could be underwhelming performances, attitude in training or not following the manager's instructions.

One thing is for sure. McPake is not in the mood to carry passengers right now. He'll no doubt be aware that a majority of fans (on here at least) wanted him sacked recently so there's no room for sentiment and no patience for  summer signings still struggling to bed in and make an impact. Players simply have to perform or they'll be out the team.

I think there may well be something in what you say Cobra ... I have no idea of the temperament of JMP.  But as someone who has been expected to learn a lot in a very short time, whist enduring pressure & criticism from many quarters (a fair lump of it coming from here) the strain of it all, was for all of us to see.

He has still a bit to go, before us as fans (& he himself probably) will be convinced he can make the grade. But I think he knows, if he wants to be a Boss & enjoy the success & confidence that goes with it, he has to toughen up And show Leadership,

Maybe the time to do that is now ... Mon JMP ... And Well Done to You & Players Today.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Valentke said:

On today’s showing I think I’ll look my boots out. 

McPake loaned the lad from his old club and has given him plenty chances to impress but he's never looked particularly good for us. I suspect he'll be sent back to Easter Road come the new year.

Adblock Detected