Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Match Aftermath: Partick Thistle 0 - 1 Dundee (21st Dec 2019)

TheDarkBlues

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
8 hours ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

It's not as if our players are rapist's or serial killers. We're a top 4 Championship side and we're going to have a mixed bag when it comes to our playing squad. Pointing out our negatives is just pointing out the obvious so I'd rather try and look for positives if my can be found whilst remaining realistic at the same time.

I was only pulling your leg

However Imo it’s an interesting point rather than an obvious one when a player stands out from the masses be that because they are head and shoulders above or the opposite. 
I’m a realist and expect a much much better standard from any player playing in the championship than I’ve seen from SM. 

38 minutes ago, BCram said:

Have we always had players who regularly got abuse from their own fans. Thinking back, I honestly can't remember any players that got constructive criticism from the fans.

It’s hard live during a match to give players constructive criticism that they can hear so the “noise” tends to be negative. None of the players were subjected to “abuse” yesterday during the match and that’s the way it should be. (Apart from Gowzer from the Jags fans 😀)

8 hours ago, rossbatchelor9 said:

Great Goal & a Peach of a Well-Timed Pass fae Hemmings ...

But what I found revealing (& amusing) As Gowser scored, Hemmings raised his hands in the air (rightly) for the part he played  in the goal. Whilst waiting for  his wee bit adulation fae the fellow DFC players...They were awe OFF...Trying to catch up on Gowser, whose only focus was to head for the Dundee Fans' When they finally caught up wi the wee man, he took a big pat on the back fae each of them, before thinkin' aboot Hemmings ....

But as seen on the video...At the end, he eventually he give Kane a Big Cuddle...He's some man is Mc Gowan...Eh love him :wub:

Adblock Detected