Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

January Window

Gunnydee31

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, rossbatchelor9 said:

I will hold you to that. If I'm wrong I'm wrong (and I hope I'm wrong), but I think at best he'll just be Forster with slightly better reactions.

Behave, he’s on a different level to Forster. Berra is great in the air for one. Also his reading of the game and positioning is far better.

6 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Forster is ideal for the blood and snotters of this league, too. Only thing is, he's slow as a week in the jail - just like Berra. 

He certainly never managed to talk other through a game when he was getting Hearts stranded at the bottom of the league. He's been punted and they've improved immensely (with the signing of Boyce too, granted). 

Forster is a prime example of the management style brainwashed into the latest crop of Largs coaches. McPake and McCann are the b*****d children of this cult. 

Ask Forster to hold proper defensive position, win headers, clear his lines and keep things as a one to one battle with a forward and he's more than capable in this league. He probably even enjoys it. 

Ask him to cover larger areas of the pitch, split wide from his other centre half to receive the ball from the keeper, take the ball to feet under pressure, pass and supposedly start forward momentum and he falls apart. It's asking him to do more than he can. By the time he has to defend again his concentration is affected. If you add a non-tackling midfield in front of that, you're in trouble. 

Interesting that Strachan is all but saying the Project Brave is load of nonsense and that's why he's trying to introduce his own system into the youths. All based on pace, strength and fitness. Klopp has introduced this way of thinking again at Liverpool. 

• Like 5

'Noo that we're having "wee (off-topic) break" on this threed, whilst waiting on a New Signing ...

Can you guess the name' o' this Cowboy's Horse from the opening lines of the song aboot him?

"Like a streak of lightning flashing cross the sky... Like a Mighty Arrow whizzing from a bow...

The time will come when everyone will know the name of  ................  "(?)

Okay then (think we're awe going bit daft here waiting on a signing) But fill in the blank space:chaplin:

1 minute ago, Alexis said:

Forster is a prime example of the management style brainwashed into the latest crop of Largs coaches. McPake and McCann are the b*****d children of this cult. 

Ask Forster to hold proper defensive position, win headers, clear his lines and keep things as a one to one battle with a forward and he's more than capable in this league. He probably even enjoys it. 

Ask him to cover larger areas of the pitch, split wide from his other centre half to receive the ball from the keeper, take the ball to feet under pressure, pass and supposedly start forward momentum and he falls apart. It's asking him to do more than he can. By the time he has to defend again his concentration is affected. If you add a non-tackling midfield in front of that, you're in trouble. 

Interesting that Strachan is all but saying the Project Brave is load of nonsense and that's why he's trying to introduce his own system into the youths. All based on pace, strength and fitness. Klopp has introduced this way of thinking again at Liverpool. 

McPake did his badges in the States and Switzerland. Swing and a miss.

16 minutes ago, Gedee said:

'Noo that we're having "wee (off-topic) break" on this threed, whilst waiting on a New Signing ...

Can you guess the name' o' this Cowboy's Horse from the opening lines of the song aboot him?

"Like a streak of lightning flashing cross the sky... Like a Mighty Arrow whizzing from a bow...

The time will come when everyone will know the name of  ................  "(?)

Okay then (think we're awe going bit daft here waiting on a signing) But fill in the blank space:chaplin:

Champion signing if Berra comes in and Alexis is right about Strachan talking about a return to traditional defending rather than Project Brave! Really think that this is at the root of our troubles. Get back to basic defending, let half backs develop attacks and forward line score goals.

See what I did there Gedee!

Edited by BCram
  • Funny 2

3 minutes ago, BCram said:

Champion signing if Berra comes in and Alexis is right about Strachan talking about a return to traditional defending rather than Project Brave! Really think that this is at the root of our troubles. Get back to basic defending, let half backs develop attacks and forward line score goals.

See what I did there Gedee!

BC they don't call you ...."the Wonder Horse" for nothing ;)

• Funny 1

Adblock Detected