Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

January Window

Gunnydee31

Just now, WoodStein said:

That's quite a 'severe' punishment (though he's only got 2 days left on contract), considering Cover Rangers 'history' as "The Wee Rangers", playing in identical kit to "The Big Rangers", and all the village riots every time they played Cove Thistle (who I played for....in Celtic kits ;0)

I think he gave the Celtic fans the old 'Nescafe handshake' and got caught on TV. Daft thing to do but I've seen worse. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
8 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Seems pretty harsh the cove have terminated Aird's contract seeing as it was up in a couple of days anyway, I wondering whether he's rejected an extension and they've taken the huff?. I wouldn't be surprised if he was coming here and Hartley wasn't too happy.

Rev, we do have history, past (Griffiths) and current (Gowser) for looking after naughty boys.

17 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Wouldn't cost us much and would give us another option in the wide areas. I'm sure @harry94 was saying Aird has a decent assists record a wee while back.

Seems like a lot of trouble for little reward tbh. The fact the best he could get was 6 months in League Two makes me super not interested. My own opinion, of course.

Adblock Detected