The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
Mary

Dark Blue New Year

Rate this topic

Before the madness starts, I would like to wish Dee fans everywhere a Happy & Dee-lightful Dark Blue New Year.🥂🍾

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Same to Yir Guid Self Mary ... And of course all other Dark Blue Lassie & Lads on the Forum.

And be Cannie, Cannie on the Alcohol ... Jist look whit it did tae me :wacko:

• Like 3
  • Funny 1

Happy New Year to all Dee's and their nearest and dearest wherever you may be. May 2020 bring you all that you hope for.💙

• Like 3

We ended the 2010s with a Dorrans Christmas cracker to silence the sticklebrick. Hopefully that's a sign of things to come in the 2020s.

Happy New Year!

Image result for champagne goes wrong gif

• Like 1
  • Star Post 1

12 minutes ago, Cobra said:

We ended the 2010s with a Dorrans Christmas cracker to silence the sticklebrick. Hopefully that's a sign of things to come in the 2020s.

Happy New Year!

FB_IMG_1577487373634.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Happy New Year!

FB_IMG_1577487373634.jpg

Dee-lightful

All the best for 2020 to all members of 'The Dark Blue(s) Nation'. Lang may yer lum reek!

....the last couple of years have not produced much on the pitch that we'd wish to remember, hopefully we'll leave that behind us & show steady improvement through to May, and maybe a quick return to the Premiership via the playoffs. (I don't believe in miracles ;0)

Oh, aye....and some positive 'concrete' news on the stadium development plans would also be very welcome! The 'Blind Faith' that keeps us supporting our team, year after year, needs to be fuelled with good news from time to time....and this is one of those times!

• Like 5

Happy new year lads, may this year bring us some joy at last.

• Like 4

Can this be our decade? Most likely not but I’ll live every minute hoping it can be and I’m easy pleased! 

• Like 3

Happy New Year to all including those in the high stand, sorely missed but never forgotten.

• Like 7

Happy New year to all fellow Dees wishing you health happiness prosperity... and Hopefully a return to the premiership too 🤞

• Like 3

All the best for 2020 guys - onward and upwards for the mighty

• Like 2

Happy New Year to all fellow Dees on the DBF, hope 2020 is a great year for you all!🍺🥃🍾

• Like 1