The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
deerealist

John Nelms Please Resign

Rate this topic

I put it in the title as he has a better chance of seeing it.

His lackie will see it and report back. They'll have a good laugh about it but nobody at the club will dare to say they agree with you.

• Star Post 1

Please go you know sod about soccer!

f**k all to do wi him that f**cking performance today 

• Like 1

Just now, Frank Grimes said:

Minter. 

Hopefully Nelms has got one.

But don't think so.

3 minutes ago, charliedee said:

It has everything to do with him. He put the manager in place, he put the previous manager in place and he put the one before that in place. The culmination is one of the worst Dundee FC displays many of have seen since Kernaghan.

I believe the terminology is 'f**k up after f**k up'.

• Like 2

Was on a plane throughout the duration of the game, and the first thing I saw was this topic. Had a right good laugh.

• Funny 1

Time for the biannual mass emailing of Nelms asking him to resign lads?

1 hour ago, charliedee said:

You don't think Caley's best player having the freedom of Dens to stroke home the opening goal while all our players stood around watching had anything to do with Nelms putting a complete novice in charge of the first team squad?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, deerealist said:

I put it in the title as he has a better chance of seeing it.

Don't think this thread is helpful. Keyes and Nelms come as a team. If they walk away our very existence will be in doubt.

• Like 2
  • Star Post 2

4 minutes ago, Cobra said:

You don't think Caley's best player having the freedom of Dens to stroke home the opening goal while all our players stood around watching had anything to do with Nelms putting a complete novice in charge of the first team squad?

nope and I also don't think nelms is to blame for us having a corner then conceding a goal 10 seconds later...rookie manager or not we should be beating sh*t like inverness with the players we have 

2 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Don't think this thread is helpful. Keyes and Nelms come as a team. If they walk away our very existence will be in doubt.

At the game I said the fans are not even singing (well singing at all) to get rid of the board because they know if they go we could be f**ked. 

3 minutes ago, Double Blue said:

At the game I said the fans are not even singing (well singing at all) to get rid of the board because they know if they go we could be f**ked. 

I'm sure most Dees understand our predicament. We have no assets. We're unlikely to find another "white knight" and even if we do history suggests they'll probably be a crooked liar with a lot less money than they say they've got.

As frustrated as I am with the managerial appointments I do quite like having a team to support.

• Like 3
  • Star Post 2

25 minutes ago, Cobra said:

I take your point but because of recent history -admins etc,it seems parts of our support will accept any scenario as long as we don’t upset the owners.i don’t quite agree with that,but I respect your view.

• Like 1