Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

John Nelms Please Resign

deerealist

2 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Don't think this thread is helpful. Keyes and Nelms come as a team. If they walk away our very existence will be in doubt.

At the game I said the fans are not even singing (well singing at all) to get rid of the board because they know if they go we could be f**ked. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
3 minutes ago, Double Blue said:

At the game I said the fans are not even singing (well singing at all) to get rid of the board because they know if they go we could be f**ked. 

I'm sure most Dees understand our predicament. We have no assets. We're unlikely to find another "white knight" and even if we do history suggests they'll probably be a crooked liar with a lot less money than they say they've got.

As frustrated as I am with the managerial appointments I do quite like having a team to support.

• Like 3
  • Star Post 2

25 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Don't think this thread is helpful. Keyes and Nelms come as a team. If they walk away our very existence will be in doubt.

I take your point but because of recent history -admins etc,it seems parts of our support will accept any scenario as long as we don’t upset the owners.i don’t quite agree with that,but I respect your view.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deerealist said:

I take your point but because of recent history -admins etc,it seems parts of our support will accept any scenario as long as we don’t upset the owners.i don’t quite agree with that,but I respect your view.

I respect your view deerealist. I just don't think alienating Nelms will improve DFC's fortunes. I think he cares about the club, he's making sure the bills are paid and he's pushing ahead with the stadium plans. Things are not going great on the park of course but the finances are unfortunately more important, and I've not forgotten what it's like waiting to hear if your club is about the shut the doors for good.

😂😂 Fair point, there won't be any Dee's left to go to this mythical stadium. 

There's an apathy around Dens due to poor management of the club/lack of fan engagement, the constant over priced garbage we have to watch and the joy of constant conveyor belt of poor inexperienced managers. 

• Like 1
  • Star Post 1

13 minutes ago, Apollo said:

There's an apathy around Dens due to poor management of the club/lack of fan engagement, the constant over priced garbage we have to watch and the joy of constant conveyor belt of poor inexperienced managers. 

That apathy was tangible today. I reckon many of the fans there today won't be there next week. I'm thinking about looking for something else to do already because it's becoming physically painful to watch.

Couple of things different for me today - I don't usually get too frustrated at the football these days but did for about ten minutes in the first half before a wave of 'what's the point' washed over me. I also left fifteen minutes from the end which I never do, I didn't even have any inclination to shout at the players, manager or Nelms on the way out; I just walked quietly away with my head down.

I stayed to the end and shouted as loud as I could at McPake with what I thought of that shambles.  But there was a tangible fury amongst the fans leaving as to what a piss poor afternoon that was.

Nelms wont resign... but he may fire J McP if we lose next week which is what I expect now ..

3 hours ago, Prince Buster said:

It has everything to do with him. He put the manager in place, he put the previous manager in place and he put the one before that in place. The culmination is one of the worst Dundee FC displays many of have seen since Kernaghan.

I believe the terminology is 'f**k up after f**k up'.

Could not agree more!

1 hour ago, Apollo said:

Something has to change im afraid as this is Dire both on and off the pitch!!!

• Star Post 1

Adblock Detected