Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Apart From the Dee

Apart from the Dee is there any other club or team you follow or support ?

My missus and I go and watch Millwall five times a season. Go to the Den a couple of times and take in three away games. Met some fantastic people and the whole experience is so much better than football up here. Get a pint at the match and the atmosphere is so much better. 

I also go to one England and Wales test match a year with my mate. It is a brilliant day out having a good drink in the ground watching top class sport. The atmosphere is also superb. I would say I probably prefer cricket to football now. I never though I would think that. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, DeeMo said:

Apart from the Dee is there any other club or team you follow or support ?

My missus and I go and watch Millwall five times a season. Go to the Den a couple of times and take in three away games. Met some fantastic people and the whole experience is so much better than football up here. Get a pint at the match and the atmosphere is so much better. 

I also go to one England and Wales test match a year with my mate. It is a brilliant day out having a good drink in the ground watching top class sport. The atmosphere is also superb. I would say I probably prefer cricket to football now. I never though I would think that. 

hi deemo

i support west ham (fav english side) only seen them 3 times, friendlies against

the dabs years ago.

1 hour ago, sneddee said:

hi deemo

i support west ham (fav english side) only seen them 3 times, friendlies against

the dabs years ago.

Being a Millwall fan I have no love for West Ham. It would be brilliant if Millwall got West Ham in the cup at the Den. I don't think the Met would be very happy though.

I went hospitalty at Dens in 2007 for a pre season friendly against Millwall. Sat at a table with two Millwall guys. Not in touch with them anymore but have many friends we meet up with when we go to the games.We get called Scottish Millwall.

You should get yourself down to London for a West Ham game. Brilliant city with so much to see and do and take in a football match. Brilliant 👍

2 hours ago, sneddee said:

hi deemo

the dabs years ago.

West Ham man myself, I started supporting them because of those friendlies against the Dabs. I think they were part of the Ray Stewart deal when he moved from them to the Hammers. I have been to Upton Park ( The Boleyn Ground) many times. Fantastic atmosphere there. I have yet to visit the new stadium, but plan to do so this season. One of my son’s also supports West Ham, the other is Crystal Palace.

I've relatives who are Palace fans so I've always followed them; it helped that I absolutely loved their late seventies strip.

Also Schalke 04 since I was a wee lad but no idea why. I'd love to go to see a game at their place sometime.

3 minutes ago, OCDee said:

I've relatives who are Palace fans so I've always followed them; it helped that I absolutely loved their late seventies strip.

Also Schalke 04 since I was a wee lad but no idea why. I'd love to go to see a game at their place sometime.

On my bucket list is a trip to Germany to take some games in. I want to go to Schalke's stadium like youself. It looks absolutely brilliant. I also would like to go to Gladbach's, Hamburg's and Dortmunds stadiums. 

10 minutes ago, DeeMo said:

On my bucket list is a trip to Germany to take some games in. I want to go to Schalke's stadium like youself. It looks absolutely brilliant. I also would like to go to Gladbach's, Hamburg's and Dortmunds stadiums. 

Aye, there are quite a few great stadiums that are always full. Not impossible to do two in a weekend with the way the games are staggered.

23 minutes ago, OCDee said:

Have you been to any Palace games ?

10 hours ago, DeeMo said:

Have you been to any Palace games ?

I've only been twice; once when I was down on holiday when I was a nipper and 34 years later for the Speroni testimonial.

My wife used to work in London from Tuesday to Thursday and I quite often went there for the weekend to save her travelling up and down every week. She wasn't keen on me disappearing for the majority of the Saturday down to Selhurst so I never made it. The best I managed was a trip to see West Ham - although I had to endure an evening at the theatre as payment.😫

Adblock Detected