Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Players Interviews

PJ Proby

With interest I read interview in Tuesdays Tele from Jack Hamilton spouting the same garbage re Saturdays performance against ICT . Quote being ‘ we’ll sit down and watch the game and we’ll see where we went wrong ‘ ..  If we as a team don’t know what when wrong come full time on Saturday I suggest we’re going nowhere fast with players needing direction and motivation, let alone a change of tactics that clearly JMcP can’t see or implement. At hospitality on Saturday , players sentenced  to speak to us punters , Robertson and Cameron . Two 17 year olds which isn’t fair to them in light of performance. No sign of any senior players or management, wonder why 🤔

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
33 minutes ago, PJ Proby said:

With interest I read interview in Tuesdays Tele from Jack Hamilton spouting the same garbage re Saturdays performance against ICT . Quote being ‘ we’ll sit down and watch the game and we’ll see where we went wrong ‘ ..  If we as a team don’t know what when wrong come full time on Saturday I suggest we’re going nowhere fast with players needing direction and motivation, let alone a change of tactics that clearly JMcP can’t see or implement. At hospitality on Saturday , players sentenced  to speak to us punters , Robertson and Cameron . Two 17 year olds which isn’t fair to them in light of performance. No sign of any senior players or management, wonder why 🤔

Quite possibly still having a huge row in the dressing room (I think I'm hoping that was the case, I'd be more worried if it was silent & all heads were down)....young lads excused, as they were not really ones who 'failed to turn up'...and to meet commitment to hospitality customers.?

1 hour ago, PJ Proby said:

Any time I've been in hospitality the players due to come in after the game were named before it.

2 hours ago, PJ Proby said:

I've honestly no idea why anyone would read player interviews. They have only ever been soundbites and cliche. 

Neither can I work out what they expect players to say. Interacting with the media is a futile exercise because the players have to look to be positive, when clearly things aren't always going to be that way and it makes them come across as simply saying the same things over and over, purely because that's exactly what they are doing.

With all due respect, I;d suggest if this cycle upsets anyone they should just stop reading the claptrap that's spouted because it will never change.

Be great if the players were given free rein to say what was on their mind. I can only imagine the headlines...

- Forster 'bricking it' when ball comes towards him

- Manager has 'lost the plot', rages Todd

- Dorrans was texting MK Dons at half-time, reveals Kerr

- Hemmings bemoans McPake's 'clusterfuck' tactics

- Nelson keen to extend stay at Dundee 'holiday camp'

- 'Subs are killing us', admits Johnson

- Byrne: 'I don't know why I'm even here'

Adblock Detected