Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Upcoming Fixtures

Cobra

Predictions  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What'll happen in the cup?

• Through at Dens
    • Out at Dens
    • Through at Fir Park
    • Out at Fir Park
  2. 2. How many points will we pick up from visits to Dunfermline, Morton and Queens?

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I think it will be a terrible spell combined with a court appearance for our manager.  I expect disappointing points and I hope the club will stop putting players in  front of the media saying we will catch the DABs that is never going to happen this season no matter what Danny Johnson thinks..

being a Dundee supporter reminds me of the intro to Stingray back in the day.. "anything can happen in the next half hour".. who knows what will happen? wins where we don't expect it and losses where we, also, don't expect it.. so, expect to beat Motherwell, then lose the next three..

1 hour ago, Napper said:

being a Dundee supporter reminds me of the intro to Stingray back in the day.. "anything can happen in the next half hour".. who knows what will happen? wins where we don't expect it and losses where we, also, don't expect it.. so, expect to beat Motherwell, then lose the next three..

I see a team with no spark,pedestrian and easy to play against. We are a reflection of the manager who is a personality black hole.

I think we’ll put up a good fight in the cup but ultimately lose the game 1 v 2 or 1 v 3. Dunfermline look like there going to have to rebuild with quite a few loan players being recalled by there parent clubs and new ones coming in so I’m hopeful of a win against them, but that’s the only win I see, I do think we might grind out a draw in one of the other two games.

Only thing that might help us is surely everyone at the club knows Utd are uncatchable, therefore I’m hoping they now concentrate on just the team above them rather than the team 3 places above them. 

Adblocker Detected