The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Wattie Rojas

Motherwell

Rate this topic

6 hours ago, Dundeefc1783 said:

I'm sorry but thats not his responsibility to do that. He has no interest in first team affairs and the sooner we all realise that the better 

A club director has no interest in first team affairs? Really?

We go on as we are and any long term aims are futile. No support = no business, last night showed that as things stand the club has no business.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, blueboy said:

Where do I start with you? Your insolent reply or the fact that you're wrong. Won't hold my breath for an apology. 

Google it as I did though I knew I was right. As usual. 

Insolent? This is an internet message board, insolence is the currency on here. 

If you want respect I suggest you try your luck elsewhere because with posts like that you won't get it from me.

2 hours ago, Prince Buster said:

Insolent? This is an internet message board, insolence is the currency on here. 

If you want respect I suggest you try your luck elsewhere because with posts like that you won't get it from me.

Let's leave it there eh? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Prince Buster said:

A club director has no interest in first team affairs? Really?

We go on as we are and any long term aims are futile. No support = no business, last night showed that as things stand the club has no business.

He has been on record as saying that he does not want involved at first team level yet we have someone on here berating the man 

• Like 1

Him being at Firhill instead of Dens last night is neither here nor there.

Like it or not, Strachan was a token appointment to get people to buy season tickets and to help quiet any discontent over relegation and hiring a rookie manager, nothing more than that, if you think otherwise, you’re kidding yourself on.

Strachan’s contribution to the club, particularly as it pertains to the immediate future of the club is little more than that of a mascot. And in all honesty, I don’t see what he’s doing to galvanise our youth setup, the man has no track record in youth development whatsoever, decided he wanted to go into youth football, on a whim at age 60 after his ego was bruised by yet another managerial failure. 

Very little at youth level has actually even changed under Strachan, it’s woefully underfunded, still ran like a two-bob outfit with absolutely no plan or structure, and you’ve now got Dees sending their bairns over the road to play fitba because of the gulf between the professionalism of the two clubs setups.

They’ve got an abundance of coaches at every level of their academy, sports scientists, nutritionists, player liason managers, you name it. My mate who coaches across there was away down to Liverpool’s academy this week with a squad of about 20 other United coaches to watch and study their coaching methods and is being put through his A licence by the club.... Meanwhile all we’ve got is a Tele columnist who’s failed at every managerial gig he’s had, bar the Deefiant season and a man who flits between Dundee and the South Coast of England, who would rather sit on TV and make wide remarks at half time than try and help address the problems at the club he’s supposed to be employed by.

Strachan was simply Nelms’ attempt to pull the wool over our eyes, and you’s all fell for it.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

Just watching the recorded game in parts *without reading the thread

15 mins in so-so 

Question Why does nobody anticipate KH Winning a Flick On ?

Surely McDaid should have a Free, Anywhere across the Front line and **BEYOND role if KH is up top Alone ??

19 hours ago, William-William said:

Clubs an absolute shambles from top to bottom. 

People like strachan stealing a wage too 

Sickening 

Not sure Strachan is (part) the problem. Nothing to do with him as he has no remit for the 1st team afaik.

IMO the problem lies with Nelms and the Managers he employs.

Edited by Dondeh
  • Like 1

30 mins in

Ref McClean F***’s US - Well player kicks/taps Byrne and “Is Professional” ... all Well players appeal ( Arms Up ) all DFC players meekly accept decision.

No have a go at the Well Diver ... or protest to McClean ??? Why ?

Dorrans F***’s up at the Wall ... half turns and flicks it into the net. Be a Pro - Think - Stand Up and take the hit.

KH half chance to hit back quick.

Great Effort by Jamie Ness and KH to nearly get the equaliser.

McPake had to TELL Meekings ... be a F*****g Defender NOT a Footballer ... You are not Good enough for ‘Fancy Football’

Oh Feck ... Dorrans Trips Up, Ness runs into Dorrans !!! McGhee ball watches ... Quality finish 2-0

45 mins

Physically we are P A T H E T I C

Whoever is in charge of Fitness and Wellbeing at JOLLY HOLIDAY DENS needs Sacked.

The Dark Blue ‘Prossies’ are as Weak as a New Born Bairns 1st Keech and pretty much DEEluding Themselves if They Think They are Fit and able to Match Up to their opposite numbers.

Also I wish I had NEVER seen Jamie Ness play for US - He has excellent ability but if Your body can’t stand up to the rigours of Full Time Pro Football - We the Supporters are the one’s who *ALSO suffer ( no disrespect to JN ... but WHO ok’d JN signing ???

• Funny 1

60 mins

Great Free Kick from GD so unlucky KH

So Embarrassing for KH that D.Gallacher simply turns and jogs away from him. Fitness KH ?

Also Embarrassing how he then Brushes off Gowser  Strength Gowser ?? before CK finally stops him with a firm shoulder barge.

CK is Ref’d against in a 50/50 with Seedorf ... Again Timid Acceptance by All in Dark Blue ???

56 mins and SB is breathing out his a**e ! To be fair so are Dorrans and Gowser ... Fitness Fitness Fitness - PROFESSIONALISM !

D McDade is ? Not a very good footballer / professional ??

75 mins

Marshall can play SPL level football.

Good Work from SM at Well corner.

Good to Finally see all in Dark Blue appeal for a decision. GOOD Professionallism !

66mins another striker appears

Finally a Great Flick by KH pays off

73mins GOOD attacking set piece, winning 2nd and 3rd balls !!!

FlapJack Hamilton should NOT play for DFC again if we have another option ... LIABILITY We don’t want !

90 mins

Marshall scrapping like a PRO ... Respect !

KH runs out the box ... while SM floats it into the box ?  Obserbloodyvation !!

Long anticipates his teammate winning a header ... McGhee does not anticipate that or concentrate on Long’s position ... Ball watching again 

Well Diving again ... Cons McClean ... CK gets stitched for a booking — Same Well player did NOT get booked for trying to stitch up CK for a pen ??? Is McClean biased against DFC - or a sh*t Ref - or we are just sh*t at getting into Attacking positions ... if the last one — WHY are we sh*t ?

89 mins CK *Wants to take the throw ...brief glance forward ( yes throw every throw in FORWARD ! ) but then throws it Backwards ... The Story of OUR Football Club.

IF it doesn’t get LOOKED at Pretty F’N’G quick we will NOT be able to R E V E R S E the damage people are doing to OUR club.