Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Motherwell

Wattie Rojas

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

4-5-1 and playing all his experienced players. It’s what I thought at the beginning of the week. With Well liable to have more of the ball and given they tend to play three up top I can understand. Worry for me is i assume McGowan is wide right, that gives us a unnatural balance as he tends to drift inside and that might leave Cammy open to being two on one. Disappointed Fin isn’t playing, but I’m sure he will be on after 20mins when Ness breaks a fingernail 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bjs said:

4-5-1 and playing all his experienced players. It’s what I thought at the beginning of the week. With Well liable to have more of the ball and given they tend to play three up top I can understand. Worry for me is i assume McGowan is wide right, that gives us a unnatural balance as he tends to drift inside and that might leave Cammy open to being two on one. Disappointed Fin isn’t playing, but I’m sure he will be on after 20mins when Ness breaks a fingernail 

I thought Mackie would be in to provide a more balanced midfield. Seeing as he's not on the bench either I wonder whether Hibs have prevented him from playing in the cup?. The Scottish Cup final will be after the end of his loan spell so I suppose it would make sense to have everyone available. He could just be injured though.

19 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

Ness and Byrne.

Interesting. Premiership players are back in for a game against a top flight team team. 

1 up top is not all that surprising.

Is Nelson injured?. 

A team put together, to keep the score down, Motherwell's two Central Backs won't have a easier night, marking our Lone Striker, Hemmings. I bow down to our Supporters paying £20 to watch at home, ONE striker up front.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Rocky Boy said:

A team put together, to keep the score down, Motherwell's two Central Backs won't have a easier night, marking our Lone Striker, Hemmings. I bow down to our Supporters paying £20 to watch at home, ONE striker up front.

Think we did a good job against Aberdeen in the league cup tbf.

Edited by Dondeh
  • Like 1

Adblock Detected