The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
William-William

Tonights Farce

Rate this topic

Still going, left at half time though,too cauld for me at my tender age! 

Am I shocked? No. Am I disappointed? Yes.

We are where we are and that's a million miles off any SPL outfit. It's as simple as that. 

Mcpake's days are surely numbered now. 

This picture sums things up too... Wtf is this gap all about ? 

FB_IMG_1579379682130.jpg

Is Davie still there?

Looks like they're all having a pish. Hamilton's trying to judge who's pishing furthest because, well he's no use for anything else.

• Funny 1

Just now, Prince Buster said:

Looks like they're all having a pish. Hamilton's trying to judge who's pishing furthest because, well he's no use for anything else.

Shambles mate ,utter shambles 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, William-William said:

Still going, left at half time though,too cauld for me at my tender age! 

Am I shocked? No. Am I disappointed? Yes.

We are where we are and that's a million miles off any SPL outfit. It's as simple as that. 

Mcpake's days are surely numbered now. 

This picture sums things up too... Wtf is this gap all about ? 

FB_IMG_1579379682130.jpg

Ridiculous that you paid so much to endure that nonsense then felt justified in leaving at half time.

The club has sunk a long way already and is still sinking.

Just now, Prince Buster said:

Ridiculous that you paid so much to endure that nonsense then felt justified in leaving at half time.

The club has sunk a long way already and is still sinking.

Very sad indeed my friend. Too cold for me 

Another dreadful, error strewn performance. Who would’ve thought we’d be out numbered by Motherwell fans at Dens in a 3rd round tie. I’ve never known SO many supporters disaffected by the club they love. 
Sad sad times and it will only get worse until drastic action is taken. 

• Like 1
  • Star Post 1

That wall is a f**cking shambles and for me that is 100% down to the goal keeper. He is responsible for organising and position the wall. That is f**cking basics I would expect an u15 keeper to know how to organise a wall

Mind you calling Hamilton a goalkeeper is pushing it. 

1 minute ago, Valentke said:

Another dreadful, error strewn performance. Who would’ve thought we’d be out numbered by Motherwell fans at Dens in a 3rd round tie. I’ve never known SO many supporters disaffected by the club they love. 
Sad sad times and it will only get worse imo if drastic actions isn’t taken. 

Agree with all of that. Would substitute if by until.

Just now, Dundeefc1783 said:

That wall is a f**cking shambles and for me that is 100% down to the goal keeper. He is responsible for organising and position the wall. That is f**cking basics I would expect an u15 keeper to know how to organise a wall

Mind you calling Hamilton a goalkeeper is pushing it. 

I agree that he is culpable too. The keepers job is to set up the wall he wants ......

• Like 1

Just now, Valentke said:

Sad sad times and it will only get worse imo if drastic actions isn’t taken. 

Sadly, its definitely going to get worse, no doubt about that.

The thought is shuddering

Just now, Valentke said:

I agree that he is culpable too. The keepers job is to set up the wall he wants ......

Agree and also I'm no goal keeper but he seems to be standing directly behind the wall is his job not to cover one side and the wall the other. Absolute incompetence but to expected from this club these days 

2 minutes ago, Parcbara said:

Agree with all of that. Would substitute if by until.

Agree....edited 👍

even at 2-0 doon having played sh*t the 1st half..i felt that in the 2nd half if we'd got the next goal we could have got something out of that game then the keeper does that and knocks the stuffing out of the whole team and fans.....I normally defend keepers due to my young lad being one but f**k me if he did what Hamilton did on the 3td goal i'd have booted his erse 

• Like 2
  • Star Post 1

Was anyone really thinking we were going to win tonight ? I'm sure I'm in the minority but I seen some positives tonight but maybe that's because I'd no expectation to win. Remember they are the 3rd best team in the country and for little spells we competed. Sure none of us like to lose but getting beat by Motherwell compared to Alloa is a big difference.