The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
Deesturbing

What Players Are Just Not Good Enough for the Dees

Rate this topic

I'm going with Hamilton and forster there's more I can think of but I'd like to hear other fans opinion 

Ness cause he’s miles from being fit

god only knows how he started tonight

Young Finlay must be scratching his head tonight.

• Like 2
  • Star Post 1

Young finlay is a class player he should start every week

Could tell 5 minutes in Ness was nowhere near match fit. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Could tell 5 minutes in Ness was nowhere near match fit. 

I could tell before the line up was announced that Ness was nowhere near match fit.

• Like 1
  • Funny 2
  • Star Post 1

1 minute ago, Deesturbing said:

I'm going with Hamilton and forster there's more I can think of but I'd like to hear other fans opinion 

Everyone apart from McGhee, Kerr, Marshall and Hemmings, the rest extremely Slow, not bothered, Finished and certainly not Championship level, sad but true.

Hamilton,Kerr,meekings,ness,Byrne,and probably Forster. And dorrans is a pop star.

• Like 1

There's been a major [email protected]#k up this season in signings there a lot of players that just aren't good enough I though we would have bolstered our squad in January just in case we get to play off final I dunno how we do this if Mcpake goes now unless we have a new manager already waiting to come in

It's not the players......................

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TheDarkBlues said:

It's not the players......................

I'm no trying to be a [email protected]$k but some the players will not get us past the first stage of the play offs Mark my words

2 minutes ago, Deesturbing said:

I'm no trying to be a [email protected]$k but some the players will not get us past the first stage of the play offs Mark my words

On paper, that is more than a decent squad/team. As I have always said, a good manager will get the best out of mediocre players, but a bad manager will never get the best out of quality players.

• Like 4

Just now, TheDarkBlues said:

On paper, that is more than a decent squad/team. As I have always said, a good manager will get the best out of mediocre players, but a bad manager will never get the best out of quality players.

Fair point mate

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, barkblue said:

I could tell before the line up was announced that Ness was nowhere near match fit.

I could tell the moment we signed him he would likely never be match fit given his injury record. Another in the long line of crocks we have had the misfortune of getting involved with.

• Like 2

The players we have it’s not a coincidence that they all are playing badly, it got to be they way they are told to play in training it’s not the players it’s the manager 

No offence but kinda seek o hearing about this team being good on paper when six months of evidence says they’re sh**e on grass, paper and any other surface you want to mention! We have no legs in midfield relying on boys who might have been decent in the past but best days behind them. Defence is dire apart from maybe McGhee. Goalie we all know not up to it. McDaid is a mouse. Johnson and Nelson not as good as we thought. Kano canna do it all on his own. Worries me even he seems to have lost that spark and confidence he had last time. Whole team needs gutted. Start again an build it around young Finn.

Edited by Novafone87
  • Like 3
  • Star Post 1