Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Just a Thought

Mr Sensible

Did anyone at the club not think that after ridiculously slow sales in the build up to last nights game, that upping the price a week before the game was a crazy decision to make....

A wee phone call to Motherwell to explain the situation, and considering they are on half the gate I’m sure they would have agreed to keeping the price at £15.

It wouldn’t have put hundreds and hundreds on the gate, but would have at least sent a signal that the board are prepared to hold up there  hands and admit when they have got something badly wrong.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Just now, Mr Sensible said:

Incredible mate 

So out of touch with fanbase

In this day and age of instant communication and information, the club decide to not participate with the fans. I know this is going over old ground but do the fans have a rep or a liaison person at Dens in any capacity? 

Just now, BigG said:

In this day and age of instant communication and information, the club decide to not participate with the fans. I know this is going over old ground but do the fans have a rep or a liaison person at Dens in any capacity? 

Yes, we have an SLO and fans rep on the Board, but the positions are redundant because John Nelms accepts advice from nobody. 

Since Bill Colvin left the decision making has all been done by Nelms. It has left us in a very difficult position. Nelms owns 25% of the club and as such doesn't have to answer to anyone but Tim Keyes. Unless Nelms starts to accept that his strategy is wrong and changes things dramatically then we are going to fall through the leagues.

We could definitely do with a fans rep in the boardroom more often. Not sure who that should or could be but there is a real disconnect between fans and the people running the club at the moment.

I personally feel that FPS have been on the whole a positive influence on the club but it is OUR club and we need to feel part of it. When things are going well it's not a problem, but things haven't been going well for a couple of seasons now so something needs to happen to make sure the fans are kept on side when things aren't going great. Without fans every week then there's nothing worth playing for.

We also don't need a fans rep just to stir trouble in the boardroom but similarly we don't need a yes man in there either. Not sure how this moves forward but something needs to happen I think.

3 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

Maybe was mate, I can’t recall seeing it.

Think last night was when the fans finally said enough was enough...

Me Sensible, I am sure that TK was very uncomfortable with what he saw last night, both on the park and the lack of people, if that doesn't waken any board then I fear the worst.

What we certainly do not need is a McP interview that blames the players and the shape "Again" 

Adblock Detected