Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dorrans

Mr Sensible

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
5 hours ago, nemsadzDEE said:

I think he could be effective as a deep lying playmaker, the problem so far has been that there is no movement ahead of him.

If we play 4231 and the front 4 make good runs, Dorrans can definitely find them and have far more influence on games.

Agreed, was played behind Hemmings in a more attacking position against Well in the first half and was anonymous, got moved to the deeper lying player for the second half and with him now playing facing there goal he was able to dictate play more in what was an improved second half performance. Him and Fin have to be the midfield two as long as they are fit.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GordonDee said:

I, along with others have questioned Dorrans' contribution. My worry was we were too dependent on him and everything went through him, all free kicks, corners etc. Clearly he is a excellent player definitely more than we could expect in the Championship.  We need to build the team around his best position and not see him back with the centre-backs where is not effective.  I am glad he has committed and is not some pop star waiting on his next move. Graham you have one job, get us in the playoffs and hold everyone accountable to your standards.

I go along with your comments above Gordon ...

And some poster earlier today (mentioned something along the lines) that now that he has signed for this additional 18 month period, he should feel more settled, with a greater feeling of being a permanent part of the team. I think with this additional focus, we will now see something special ....

FROM HIM & THOSE AROUND HIM ... "Mon the Dee":chaplin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, William-William said:

I told yous 

The meetings with Mcghee have been in the invercarse hotel 

Nocunt listens though 

About 300 people met Strachan at The Invercarse :D I was one of them......the other half still doesn't know how much I paid for the Strachan signed retro style Dundee shirt 🙈

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/former-scotland-boss-gordon-strachan-dinner-speaker-dundee/

• Funny 2

2 hours ago, GordonDee said:

I, along with others have questioned Dorrans' contribution. My worry was we were too dependent on him and everything went through him, all free kicks, corners etc. Clearly he is a excellent player definitely more than we could expect in the Championship.  We need to build the team around his best position and not see him back with the centre-backs where is not effective.  I am glad he has committed and is not some pop star waiting on his next move. Graham you have one job, get us in the playoffs and hold everyone accountable to your standards.

His corners and free kicks have so far been terrible He needs to convince me yet.q

1 hour ago, bjs said:

Agreed, was played behind Hemmings in a more attacking position against Well in the first half and was anonymous, got moved to the deeper lying player for the second half and with him now playing facing there goal he was able to dictate play more in what was an improved second half performance. Him and Fin have to be the midfield two as long as they are fit.  

His best performance was at the dump playing off the front line. He drops deep as he gets more and more frustrated and that has left the forward isolated on numerous occasions. There is goals in his game and if the manager gave him a consistent run further forward I’m sure we’d start to see more of them. 

Adblock Detected