Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Was Swithering

Mr Sensible

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, Mr Sensible said:

On whether to go Friday, especially with it being on the telly, but it’s one of the better away grounds we visit....

So heading through against my better judgement, but hopefully we see a far better performance than we have of late...

everything crossed 🤞 

Fingers crossed yes but I've had my fingers crossed for months, nothing changes 

Manager has to go if we are to progress . Simple as that . He is useless in my always humble opinion.

1 win here and there just doesn't change it for me

On the game though, the pars are sh**e and I'm going for a scrappy 0-1 win with a dorrans goal 

Edited by William-William

Was planning on going until I contacted a mate (Pars fan) and asked him for a lift through. He's leaving Dundee at 5 o'clock and I won't even be home from work at that time. 7.05 kick off is just a bit too early for me, 7.30 might have been doable and 7.45 would have been a definite. 7.05 just can't be done.

25 minutes ago, barkblue said:

Not sure I'll do anymore away games this season. Just can't justify the expense, especially when it's on the TV.

Kudos to those going through. Hope it's a good night for all Dees, there or not.

Its on my doorstep but I'll not be going, a combination of poverty and apathy. Being on TV clinches it.

3 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Its on my doorstep but I'll not be going, a combination of poverty and apathy. Being on TV clinches it.

Yeah, it takes me just about 5 minutes longer to get to East End Park as it does Dens, so I can't even give the reason of travel or kick off time. In truth it's apathy and cost. And yes, being on council TV makes it a no brainer. 

Adblocker Detected