Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Miles Behind

Deesturbing

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 minute ago, Deesturbing said:

Were miles behind the top teams in this league time to rip this did team up and start again

There is being negative and being negative. Most passionate Dundee supporters are hurting hence the outbursts and downbeat comments. Then there are interlopers on thgis site who are enjoying every minute of it. What side are you on. I certainly have my doubts. 

12 minutes ago, troodee1893 said:

There is being negative and being negative. Most passionate Dundee supporters are hurting hence the outbursts and downbeat comments. Then there are interlopers on thgis site who are enjoying every minute of it. What side are you on. I certainly have my doubts. 

Well what's your idea to fix this mess it is actually embarrassing now we might be close to going down this season

Adblocker Detected