Jump to content
The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
bramaroberto

John Hughes

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Would anyone take him? Done well at every club he's been apart from Raith, not had a club since then think he gets judged poorly cause his time there, would be a similar situation coming to us but he's won more trophies at Inverness than we have managed in 40 odd years, his sides play attacking football scores goals and most importantly would kick f**k oot every player that isn't giving 100%.

  • Like 2
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bramaroberto said:

Would anyone take him? Done well at every club he's been apart from Raith, not had a club since then think he gets judged poorly cause his time there, would be a similar situation coming to us but he's won more trophies at Inverness than we have managed in 40 odd years, his sides play attacking football scores goals and most importantly would kick f**k oot every player that isn't giving 100%.

Nope.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hughes isn’t out of a job because he is considered a good manager. Sorry but no. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, troodee1893 said:

Nope.

Who would you take then when/if McPake gets the sack? a lot of Manager will be looking at this job and no wanting to go anywhere near it, more than likely will end up with Mark McGhee and for me that's just about the same level of manager should be looking to give the job to someone who's waning back in the game and wanting to prove himself, he'll establish authority in the dressing room which i don' think McPake has.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frightening that this is what it's coming to. Understand why names like this are being bandied around, but let's not just change for the sake of it. It needs to be for the genuine long term improvement of the club and a manager thrown out of a club like Raith Rovers for being, in more ways than one, a neanderthal isn't the way to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bramaroberto said:

Who would you take then when/if McPake gets the sack? a lot of Manager will be looking at this job and no wanting to go anywhere near it, more than likely will end up with Mark McGhee and for me that's just about the same level of manager should be looking to give the job to someone who's waning back in the game and wanting to prove himself, he'll establish authority in the dressing room which i don' think McPake has.

Totally admit I don't have any reasonable suggestions, just don't think for a minute Hughes would be the answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stuart McCall? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, barkblue said:

Frightening that this is what it's coming to. Understand why names like this are being bandied around, but let's not just change for the sake of it. It needs to be for the genuine long term improvement of the club and a manager thrown out of a club like Raith Rovers for being, in more ways than one, a neanderthal isn't the way to go.

Whole club needs an overhaul IMO from top to bottom starting with a Director of Football to run the club and let Nelms work on the business side, a lot of people wanting him gone but if he goes Keyes goes as well and we would be f**ked, Scouting and Medical Department is something that needs looked at as well can't be signing 1 good player for every 4 duds we bring in every season.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a f**cking hope in hell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d take anyone over mcpake

  • Like 1
  • Star Post 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

John Collins. But I know that's a non starter.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FanDee said:

John Collins. But I know that's a non starter.

Did you say Joan Collins 😜

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gblue said:

Did you say Joan Collins 😜

He would sort these c**ts right out,won a cup with hibs remember.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FanDee said:

He would sort these c**ts right out,won a cup with hibs remember.

I agree with you was just having a joke and so would Joan Collins sort them out 😂

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.