Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Act Now

Alexis

I have posted information over the last few days that has come from a number of sources. All of them know what is currently going on at Dens. The content is correct. 

I would not normally post such information but was encouraged to do so as the people involved are at their wits end with what is happening at the club. 

Now is the time for action, John Nelms must be held accountable for his decision making and the Board of Directors must be expanded to ensure the next managerial appointment is robust. The current situation cannot be allowed to continue another day. 

Both DFCSS and the DSA need to come together to put pressure on John Nelms to start performing. I would hope differences can be resolved for the sake of the club. We've been in far worse positions off the field and come through it. We need to do it again. Right now. 

There has been a terrible decline over 4 years since Bill Colvin left the Board. A series of appalling decisions has followed and left everyone at a very low ebb. The fans have shown over the last few weeks just how bad this has become. 

Unity is required, John Nelms must accept that he needs help, and the difficult decisions that need made in the very near future must be properly informed. 

Edited by Alexis

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

It looks to me from the outside that Nelms just wants an easy life . He doesn't seem to have a clue about football so just wants someone in the hotseat who will leave him alone and not give any hassle.  There is no drive ,no leadership just a nice man picking up a large salary for doing as little as possible.  Great job and lifestyle for him but an absolute nightmare for anyone with our club at heart.

30 minutes ago, Alexis said:

I have posted information over the last few days that has come from a number of sources. All of them know what is currently going on at Dens. The content is correct. 

I would not normally post such information but was encouraged to do so as the people involved are at their wits end with what is happening at the club. 

Now is the time for action, John Nelms must be held accountable for his decision making and the Board of Directors must be expanded to ensure the next managerial appointment is robust. The current situation cannot be allowed to continue another day. 

Both DFCSS and the DSA need to come together to put pressure on John Nelms to start performing. I would hope differences can be resolved for the sake of the club. We've been in far worse positions off the field and come through it. We need to do it again. Right now. 

There has been a terrible decline over 4 years since Bill Colvin left the Board. A series of appalling decisions has followed and left everyone at a very low ebb. The fans have shown over the last few weeks just how bad this has become. 

Unity is required, John Nelms must accept that he needs help, and the difficult decisions that need made in the very near future must be properly informed. 

Will he accept, can he accept that he needs help? He has made a right pigs ear of our football team with his managerial appontments. Wasting well appreciated funding.

We have an owner in keyes who isnt afraid to put his hands in his pocket and provide funds, only for it to be completly wasted on guff. If we had a football man making these decisions, with the money keyes has already provided over the years, we would have been in such a different situation. Yet now we are talking about not even finishing top 4 in the championship. Everything about the club right now is rottom and its all down to this one man and his suicidal decisions. 

Adblocker Detected