Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Only 6 Points Off 2nd

CW 90+3 02/05/16

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
7 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

If only the club would grow a set and hire a proper manager.

Still well within reach.

These teams look like they are falling over each other to give us 2nd and we are in no position to take advantage imo.  In fact, on the other hand. we seem to be saying 'No thanks'.

2 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Still well within reach.

Aye CW only 6 points of 2nd place

And only 7 points of the Bottom :tears:

Just want to make it clear as President of Happy Clappy Club, that was one of the voice in me head that said that ... And no me :wacko:

Second is what we need so Ayr's win therefore good for us. If we don't get second then our playoff chances go from slim to almost nil imo but I suppose some small hope would still be there. As far as I am concerned the third or fourth place scenario is virtually meaningless. The third place could end up 15 point clear of fourth and only advantage gained is the home leg second in the play off. If the DABs hadn't got their equaliser Morton could have easily overtaken us next week (still can with a decent sized win). Defeat next week and we will most definitely be looking over our shoulder.

I know there's no magic wand with a new manager, but if we hire an experienced manager, surely they can get these players to properly challenge for and finish second?

McPake is getting worse. We've scored 0 goals this year and have won 2 out the last 10 games. It's nowhere near good enough.

Club can decide which end it would like to challenge for with a proper decision to lift the place and players who are not enjoying themselves under this manager.

Act now before it's too late.

1 minute ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

I know there's no magic wand with a new manager, but if we hire an experienced manager, surely they can get these players to properly challenge for and finish second?

McPake is getting worse. We've scored 0 goals this year and have won 2 out the last 10 games. It's nowhere near good enough.

Club can decide which end it would like to challenge for with a proper decision to lift the place and players who are not enjoying themselves under this manager.

Act now before it's too late.

Can't argue with with what's staring us in the face.

21 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Still well within reach.

It's well within reach but the club have to act now. A good manager can easily organise this squad into a team capable of finishing 2nd and going into the play offs with confidence.

McPake is more than capable of taking us to  League one if we continue as we are. 

3 minutes ago, nemsadzDEE said:
27 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

It's well within reach but the club have to act now. A good manager can easily organise this squad into a team capable of finishing 2nd and going into the play offs with confidence

I see both angles on these pages - crap players and/or crap manager. What’s the consensus on the players? Im with nemzadzee that I genuinely think there is enough there that 2nd is realistic with some good coaching and organisation. 
Scottish football isn’t about technical brilliance it’s about a game plan and well coached players and getting stuck in. 

Adblocker Detected