Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dundee FC

Wattie Rojas

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Dundee F.C.

My team

Yes the last few years have been pretty uninspiring a lot of the time but I can still think back to other good times - granted some that I have I have read about.

1. We were the first team in Dundee.

2. We were the first team to win the Scottish League Cup two seasons running.

3. We had epic winning games in the European Cup, Inter Cities Fairs Cup and the U.E.F.A. Cup I was privileged to be at the Leeds Inter Cities Fairs Cup and Cologne and Milan  U.E.F.A. Cup games. What nights.

4. They gave me a wonderful belated 21st birthday present when we beat Celtic in the 1973  League Cup Final

5. The 2003 Scottish Cup Final game against Rangers. Yes we lost but we were the      better team by far and the turnout of Dee fans and the atmosphere was awesome. A great day out.

7. Helicopter Day. I know that it was only winning the Championship but boy it was a   great day - we were back in the Premier League.

8.We relegated United. Yesss.

There are many more great,happy times being a Dundee fan and I am sure there will be more to come - hopefully in my lifetime 

Dundee  F.C.

Always and forever a Dee till I die

2 hours ago, Neil Cameron said:

Dundee F.C.

My team

Yes the last few years have been pretty uninspiring a lot of the time but I can still think back to other good times - granted some that I have I have read about.

3. We had epic winning games in the European Cup, Inter Cities Fairs Cup and the U.E.F.A. Cup I was privileged to be at the Leeds Inter Cities Fairs Cup and Cologne and Milan  U.E.F.A. Cup games. What nights.

4. They gave me a wonderful belated 21st birthday present when we beat Celtic in the 1973  League Cup Final

5. The 2003 Scottish Cup Final game against Rangers. Yes we lost but we were the      better team by far and the turnout of Dee fans and the atmosphere was awesome. A great day out.

7. Helicopter Day. I know that it was only winning the Championship but boy it was a   great day - we were back in the Premier League.

There are many more great,happy times being a Dundee fan and I am sure there will be more to come - hopefully in my lifetime 

Dundee  F.C.

Two Challenge Cup wins were both great occasions too. Two exciting, excellent matches.

3 hours ago, Neil Cameron said:

Dundee F.C.

My team

Dundee  F.C.

Errrr, the examples you quote are all in the past tense- the past is a foreign land, they do things differently there--- cannot remember who said that--- but a good rousing post,  and hopefully there will be more good times ahead- C'mon the Dee .

Adblocker Detected