Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Strachan - - - McGhee - - - ?

kenmcblue

Point 1 

This is not another Let’s Change Manager attack.

But should change eventually happen.

Could this Pyramid of Power come to pass.

Strachan - ‘Head of Future Football Operations’ 

McGhee - Director of Football

Grant ( Peter Grant ) - 1st Team Coach.

Thoughts Please ... more perhaps on wether that System/Line Up Could potentially happen / work ?  Rather than why you are dead against any of the Names mentioned.

Thanks in Advance 😎

1TID 🇫🇷

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
6 minutes ago, kenmcblue said:

Point 1 

This is not another Let’s Change Manager attack.

But should change eventually happen.

Could this Pyramid of Power come to pass.

Strachan - ‘Head of Future Football Operations’ 

McGhee - Director of Football

Grant ( Peter Grant ) - 1st Team Coach.

Thoughts Please ... more perhaps on wether that System/Line Up Could potentially happen / work ?  Rather than why you are dead against any of the Names mentioned.

Thanks in Advance 😎

1TID 🇫🇷

I’m never sure of what a Director of Football or Head if Football Operations actually does or what the difference is between them. For me it looks a bit top heavy, however I think Peter Grant will have a good career as a manager who’s development might be aided with a Strachan type overseer. I’d like to see a some structure of experience though and Grant would definitely be on my ‘watch list’ if I was Nelms; however we are probably more likely to see Cammy Kerr take over as player manager as next appointment.

Think there is merit in having someone with experience of Scottish football as a help for the Americans. The difficulty is in trying to create some criteria that they can be judged by and some structure. Just coming along and giving advice on an as required basis with little accountability isn't a change from the way we have always worked. Even Strachan seems to be loosely linked to the first team. I really don't know what input he has but I'd be surprised if his relationship with the first team had any sense being held responsible for his input.

Adblock Detected