Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Morton Game

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
8 minutes ago, Cobra said:

I think the dabs in disguise could learn from you PB. You're usually negative about the club but always authentic and always worth listening to.

Dabs pretending to be Dees are transparent to me because I've spent my life being disenchanted with DFC. Nobody can fake it as far as I'm concerned because I've lived and breathed it too long.

Why anybody would want to do that though mystifies me. I was saying to Rev the other day that I couldn't imagine anything worse than pretending to be a dab on dab mad to try and infiltrate their site just so that I can try and make them feel bad about their club. It's tragic and if anything it makes our club look significant.

The policy of this website is that new posters are treated well and that is the way it needs to be. Arabs obsessed with DFC who create these fake account when the dabs are doing better than us on the park will not ruin this site for the Dees. Good luck trying.

Absolutely agree with above Cobra ... You know I hate the phrase, "Get a Life"

But when it comes to anyone trying to infiltrate a forum this (imo) may apply :sadno:

General comment, & not a reference or any past or present suspect posters :bye:

1 minute ago, Gedee said:

Absolutely agree with above Cobra ... You know I hate the phrase, "Get a Life"

But when it comes to anyone trying to infiltrate a forum this (imo) may apply :sadno:

General comment, & not a reference or any past or present suspect posters :bye:

Gedee, taking the piss out of your rivals is part of football. I love it.

We've given the dabs plenty ammunition so they should stick the boot in but the imposter sh*t is ugly behaviour IMO. It's a dirty tactic to make random folk feel like sh*t and I think our rivalry is better than that.

29 minutes ago, Bobby Dee said:

Not convinced the new guys will play out with Berra and Hazard. Tough gig for     Cammy moving across at LB or even tougher for McGhee whos  been at CB almost all season 

At a guess I'd say that Field (if clearance comes through) and Crankshaw are likely starters. That leaves Hazard, Elliott & Berra. Berra should be ok given his experience and Hazard has played here before, I just don't think we'll make massive changes though with too many newcomers. Gonna be an interesting starting lineup if the game goes ahead. Barring Hemmings and McGhee I'm struggling to see too many guaranteed starters. At a guess-

Hamilton

Kerr

Field

Meekings

McGhee

--------------

Dorrans

Callachan

McGowan

---------------

McDaid

Crankshaw 

Hemmings.

Subs- Hazard, Berra, Elliott, Byrne, Cunningham, Robertson, Forster.

5 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

At a guess I'd say that Field (if clearance comes through) and Crankshaw are likely starters. That leaves Hazard, Elliott & Berra. Berra should be ok given his experience and Hazard has played here before, I just don't think we'll make massive changes though with too many newcomers. Gonna be an interesting starting lineup if the game goes ahead. Barring Hemmings and McGhee I'm struggling to see too many guaranteed starters. At a guess-

Hamilton

Kerr

Field

Meekings

McGhee

--------------

Dorrans

Callachan

McGowan

---------------

McDaid

Crankshaw 

Hemmings.

Subs- Hazard, Berra, Elliott, Byrne, Cunningham, Robertson, Forster.

I would say Berra come in for Meekings And this is a game for Byrne and maybe Gowser or McDaid Drop to bench 

39 minutes ago, Bobby Dee said:

Not convinced the new guys will play out with Berra and Hazard. Tough gig for     Cammy moving across at LB or even tougher for McGhee whos  been at CB almost all season 

I can’t see Hazard playing today. Hamilton was the man of the match last week against the Pars and so should, quite rightly, keep his place in the team for today. However he now knows there’s a strong backup and he must continue to concentrate and perform otherwise he will lose his place (which wasn’t the case while Ferrie was the only backup).

I thinking there might only be minimal changes today. The new left back will play and I’d expect Berra to come in and Crankshaw to start, but I reckon Christie will have to bide his time as making three changes to the defence could be one to many until they get to know eachother. So I’m going for this as today’s team (not what I would chose but what I think McPake will go for)...

Hamilton

Kerr, McGhee, Berra, Field

Byrne, Callachan

Crankshaw,   Dorrans,   Mcdaid

Hemmings

Subs. Hazard, Meekings, Forster, Christie, Robertson, McGowan, Cameron

Strength on the bench although not in an attacking sense. But watch this McPake will now go 3-4-3 and fool us all 😂😂

Adblock Detected