Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Ross Wallace.

Reverend Lovejoy

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Disappointing as he looks a good signing on paper but he is nearly 35. If his legs have gone he's not going to be much use on the wing.

I remember County signed the former Man Utd winger Chris Eagles and he was hopeless for them despite only being 31 at the time.

42 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

We do seem to get guys fit for other clubs to watch and sign, even in bounce games. Guy signed for Hearts too after being at Dens?

He trained with St Mirren, before training with us. I’m sure Deewee, will confirm.😉

28 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Disappointing as he looks a good signing on paper but he is nearly 35. If his legs have gone he's not going to be much use on the wing.

I remember County signed the former Man Utd winger Chris Eagles and he was hopeless for them despite only being 31 at the time.

One of my mates who watches Wycombe regularly was saying that he looked good when against them but he wasn't actually playing a wing role, he was inside and spraying passes about.

I reckon he'll probably play more of that sort of role.

11 minutes ago, harry94 said:

One of my mates who watches Wycombe regularly was saying that he looked good when against them but he wasn't actually playing a wing role, he was inside and spraying passes about.

I reckon he'll probably play more of that sort of role.

Apparently that's where he mostly played for Fleetwood.

1 hour ago, Cobra said:

Chris eagles was hopeless when he played for man united. It wasn't an age thing with him it was more a just being absouletly sh**e thing. 

14 minutes ago, Dundeefc1783 said:

Chris eagles was hopeless when he played for man united. It wasn't an age thing with him it was more a just being absouletly sh**e thing. 

I'm pretty sure he was devastatingly effective while playing for Burnley and Bolton in the Championship, racking up goals and assists that Greg Stewart could only dream of at that level.

For some reason he was spent by his late 20s.

Adblock Detected