Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Queens V Dundee

Cobra

Queens v Dundee  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen at Palmerston?

2. 2. Who should start if fit?

3. 3. Do you think the Dee are going to finish the season strongly?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 hours ago, valleyboy said:

I think anything less than 3pts is a disaster for us if we’re realistic about second place, we have to go at them from the start, I think we will and predict 3-1 for us 

I’d go further and say we need 9 from the next 3 games. Queens Arbroath and Alloa. All winnable and would set us up nicely for a push for 2nd. 
Unfortunately we could also do with the dabs halting their slump and beating ICT this week.

45 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

For me the biggest game of the season, win down at a difficult venue and it could be the catalyst to go on a run with very winnable games ahead....the fans just need a bit of hope to get right behind these set of players....

Absolutely - we want a bit of hope and some pride in the team

2 hours ago, Cobra said:

This is a decent town and a local club. There's nothing for you here!

Used to really enjoy the day long trip to Dumfries. Apart from when we f**ked it on the park, they served me chips and cheese (with a cheese slice) during the game. 

Best part was always the welcoming silence and stares as you walk into their pubs. 

40 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Used to really enjoy the day long trip to Dumfries. Apart from when we f**ked it on the park, they served me chips and cheese (with a cheese slice) during the game. 

Best part was always the welcoming silence and stares as you walk into their pubs. 

Reminds me of An American Werewolf in London. That happened to me once in Belfast. It was a Loyalist pub and I don't think they were used to outsiders dropping in for a pint.

Adblock Detected