Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Appreciated

DeeMo

Was down at Deepdale on Saturday for the Preston v Millwall game. Another brilliant experience following the Lions. The fans are superb, sang and supported the players and team for the whole game. Got a drink in the ground and police and stewards were excellent. At the end of the game all the players, subies, coaches, medical staff and of course the manager thanked the fans. Absolute passion, it was brilliant. 

The icing on the cake is I received a letter this morning from the club thanking us for our support at Deepdale. It makes you feel very appreciated by the club. I tried to post the letter but I cannot as you are only allowed 2MB.

It kind of reminds me of our Deefiant season. It is night and day to the experience of going to watch Dundee is now. I hardly get any weeks off but the few I do I know where I will be going to watch my football. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This morning received an email once again thanking us for our support and also an offer for us that us that travelled to Preston a chance to take along a friend for a tenner to the Brum game. 

Millwall are also heavily invoved with local schools and charities and as recent as 2017 were family club of the year. They certainly know how to treat and respect their fans. 

Adblock Detected