Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

NEWS: Dundee boss James McPake backs Craig Wighton to fulfil potential just like Robert Snodgrass did

News Anchor

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 hours ago, News Anchor (Staff) said:

Craig Wighton can follow in the footsteps of West Ham United star Robert Snodgrass and fulfil his potential.

View the full article

I was just saying in my last post a few minutes ago I don't get the "Couriers Articles Online" as I've used up my free quota. However I tried again on this article & it seems it came up ... Although not sure if it's all of it. However If there is some out there who can't get it, I've posted what I got below ...

"Craig Wighton can follow in the footsteps of West Ham United star Robert Snodgrass and fulfil his potential.

That is the confident view of Dundee boss James McPake, who went through rehabilitation with Wighton while they were both players at Dens.

Former Dark Blues favourite Wighton will be trying to shoot down his old club on Saturday when he and his Arbroath teammates visit.

McPake, of course, wanted the 22-year-old frontman to sign for him before the player ended up on loan at Gayfield from his parent club Hearts.

The respect between the pair is real and the relationship grew in strength when the two were battling back from serious injuries at the same time"

I know there are varied views about what he could offer DFC (were he ever to come back)

But I for one would like to see his return...Could he? Would he? Should he? Any Views?:chaplin:

Adblock Detected