Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Live Coverage

Travellingdee

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Travellingdee said:

No mention in the match preview of live coverage of this weeks match. Can anyone say if it is a misprint?

The full ninety minutes of the match will be available to every subscriber of DeeTV on Saturday while a shorter highlights package will be available to on Sunday alongside exclusive post match interviews with the manager and players.

Think this means it is, but its not the clearest way to announce it, I had to read it a couple of times to get the jist !!

4 minutes ago, deesforever1893 said:

The full ninety minutes of the match will be available to every subscriber of DeeTV on Saturday while a shorter highlights package will be available to on Sunday alongside exclusive post match interviews with the manager and players.

Think this means it is, but its not the clearest way to announce it, I had to read it a couple of times to get the jist !!

Don't want to be sounding picky Dee, but I;m pretty sure there is usually a separate paragraph about the  live broadcast.

5 minutes ago, Travellingdee said:

Don't want to be sounding picky Dee, but I;m pretty sure there is usually a separate paragraph about the  live broadcast.

No, you are right, its normally quite clear that the game is to be shown live.

Think they have put the wrong narrative, thats usually the one for away games that subscribers can watch later

Adblocker Detected