Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Club Accounts Statement

TheDarkBlues

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
36 minutes ago, EuanG said:

To me it says we need our American investors. I wonder what cost cutting can be made, but how much have we paid in buying and getting rid if managers and players over the last couple of years. 

Big operating loss and no assets, we don’t own Dens, a team struggling in D1 and nothing happening as regards to the New Stadium.

John Nelms has made so many bad decisions and wasted so much cash unnecessarily over the last four years, it’s criminal.

I’m afraid I find things quite worrying, I suppose the simple question is how much longer can FPS absorb losses like this, particularly with the likelihood of poor ST sales for next season.

Additional investors (if they could be found) in the football operation would be a big help.

2 minutes ago, charliedee said:

im no accountant..but I do believe we're f**ked if our American owners get bored and bu**er aff.

If the Americans walked away we'd probably end up like Bury having to start from scratch as a non-league club called AFC Dundee or something similar.

I'm sure we'd look hard for the next Dixon, Melville or Cook. I'm sure we'd try to get the fans running the show again but ultimately we're a club with no assets losing £1m a year, which realistically means the doors probably shutting at Dens for good. 

Adblocker Detected