Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Tv Games

valleyboy

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
11 minutes ago, valleyboy said:

If match was due to be on TV, do you think it would have been on

genuine question

No, the video of the groundsman walking on the park clearly show him sinking about an inch into the mud, and then nearly falling on his a**e - and that wasn't him running, or chasing a football, or slide tackling a guy, he was just trying to stay on his feet.

Not sure why folk are trying to find something about today's call off that simply isn't there.

get the feeling if that game was on today the game v alloa would be in serious doubt and possibly the other home games we have coming up....watched the united game last week on the telly and that pitch was unplayable after about an hour of play and I think they will spend the rest of the season playing on a tattie field when at home.

3 minutes ago, barkblue said:

Not sure why folk are trying to find something about today's call off that simply isn't there.

some folk on facebook were smelling a rat that the game was off 😂its winter its bloody pissed down the pitch got waterlogged and game called off...I fail to see whats suspicious about that.

I don't get what there is to question, there has been plenty photo's and a few videos of the playing surface and it looks worse than terrible. There was water on most of the goal area and corner flags.

Right call to call it off. Lets just hope that the midweek game goes ahead or we will start having a back log of games.

1 hour ago, barkblue said:

No, the video of the groundsman walking on the park clearly show him sinking about an inch into the mud, and then nearly falling on his a**e - and that wasn't him running, or chasing a football, or slide tackling a guy, he was just trying to stay on his feet.

I was astonished that todays game was off but on viewing that video I will hold my hands up and admit that my anger and suspicion was wrong!!!

Still concerned that the drainage aint working??

Fingers crossed for Tuesday!

Adblocker Detected