Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Rate the Ref: Mike Roncone (Alloa Athletic, Home, 03 Mar 2020)

Rate The Ref  

26 members have voted

1. 1. How did you rate the referee performance?

• Perfect
    • Very Good
    • good
    • Average
    • Bad
    • Terrible
    • Wore Opposition Shirt

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I can hardly believe I'm saying this but I thought the ref had a great game tonight.

Played advantage a couple of times and brought it back for freekicks to us when no advantage was gained.

Other than getting in McGhee's way in the first half I don't think he got much wrong.

Peter Grant may not agree though?

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, 8utters said:

I can hardly believe I'm saying this but I thought the ref had a great game tonight.

Played advantage a couple of times and brought it back for freekicks to us when no advantage was gained.

Other than getting in McGhee's way in the first half I don't think he got much wrong.

Peter Grant may not agree though?

Not sure what Grant was booked for, but if annoyed then he can 'neutralise' it with the astonishing outburst in the main stand linesman's face, from their nr8 (?)....you could her it clearly in the south end of the BC! 

I'd agree, the ref had a good game, possibly the best I've seen in the championship this season. He may be bowff next week, though ;)

• Funny 1

Adblock Detected